Got Questions Big time!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by york87, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Here are some Pics of my ladies hopefully.. They have some Spots and on tops on both of them the leaves are twisting..light to close? im only using a 150 W Hps Sun system set up and id say the light is about 12 inches i think i got a pic of that too.

Attached Files:

2. Have you placed your hand just above your plant and see how hot it is? Also are you using nutes yet? I ask cuz maybe you splashed a little on that leaf. The rest look ok from the middle pic.
    ~spacejerk234

3. #3 ndz4shz, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011
    I'm not saying this is an accurate answer but my plants looked very similar and it was nute deficiency or too much nutes. I'm still not totally sure myself. All I know is when I lowered my ppm's they bounced back(I grow hydro). Also the leaves do look a little dark green as mine did. I was told this is too much nitrogen.
    Any info on your nutes would be helpful.
    Anyone back me up on this???

4. I am using Home and Garden Soil A & Soil B Its a liquid fertilizer, i Heard good things about it, and it is expensive stuff so maybe that could be it, and the guy when i bought it told me it has a history to burn plants sometimes. another worry i had was the twisting if the leaves n the top. can anyone look at that and tell me whats up?

5. I'm afraid to give anymore advice until someone with more experience chimes in. Sorry brother, the last thing I wanna do is steer you down the wrong road. maybe this post will bump it up a bit.

6. lok under the leaf for mites

7. that could be, I also battled a spider mite infestation. If it is- try Doktor Doom fogger.