got punked at the drive-through, but got revenge

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DoctorSpectre, Sep 25, 2011.

1. so i'm high as hell and i decide to go get some fast food. anyway, i order chili cheese fries and two chicken tacos. the guy at the drive-through window was someone i went to high-school with back in the day.

when i leave the window i check my food and it turns out that he put the fries upside down straight up so there was chili and beef dripping all over the bag. i was like wtf man. so anyway i recognize his car in the parking lot, so i get out and let the air out of tires before bouncing.

looking back it was kind of a dick move, but he dicked me out first.

2. what a fuckin asshole he fucked up ur chili cheese fries!!
    kudos to you for actually doin somethin about it

3. shoulda spoken to the manager and got his ass in trouble

4. Maybe it was a mistake? Did he have some hatred towards you in high school, because thats not even a funny prank to pull on somebody.

If that shit was on purpose then more power to you for letting that fuckers air out of his tires.

Chili Cheese fries are to good to have something like that happen to them.

5. You were high and got mad?
    u weren't high.

6. you shoulda went back through the drive-thru and ordered a shake, took the lid off and bombed him

7. he was high and his food was fucked with.....that is insta buzz kill

8. idk about you but for me weed doesnt mean instant un ending happiness till my buzz wears off, if i get fucked over large whilst high as fuck it still angers me.

9. nah man you can't make that kind of mistake on accident

10. :laughing:

how did you two know eachother back in highschool?

11. You're awesome.

12. we actually know each other from since like 7th grade since we were on the same little league basketball team and then went to the same high school.

in fact i don't have any beef with him from what i can remember. fuck maybe i might've overreacted. oh well, if i can't give myself the benefit of the doubt, then who can i give it to?

13. You shoulda thrown chili fry mess onto the hood/ door handle of his car also ( although u woukda had to sacrifice the chili fries

14. do any of you guys know any tricks to get free fast food?

15. Did you let the air out of ALL of his tires or just one?

16. Sometims you can get away with pulling straight upto the second window and getting your food. If they ask you to pay just say sorry you didn't see anyone at the first window.

17. Probably pissed that he's working at a drive through and your doing something with your life.

18. I hope someone does.:D

19. Yeah, just pull in between two cars, at the first window just say "sorry I forgot my money, im just driving through."

wait a sec inbetween the windows,
    pull up and take the order that was behind you.

Fucked up to do, but it's not like the car behind you wont get there food.