Got pulled over

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by holotik311, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Ive been pulled over with bud like 3 times and theyve found it and just let me go but this time....was by far the scariest moment of my life.

Me and my bro david were on our way to a party. We realized we were heading the wrong way on this one road (its about 1am). We needed to make a U turn. SO we stopped a Red light (there was also a Red Left turn light which is where we were in). So i looked around and saw no cars at all so i turned while it was red. As i turn around and start driving david goes..."dude there was a fuckin cop like 3 cars behind us." and i didnt believe him then i turned around and ill be damned theres a fuckin cop now making a U turn and started to haul ass on us. The lights flared and i pulled into a parking lot.

He came up to me and asked my for license and registration. Now i knew my reg was in the glove box along with 2 ounces of chronic. So i just said "I dont have my reg yet i just got the car like a month ago" He then asked me to look in the glove. DAMNIT! so i open it like an inch and he follows my hand with a flashlight and he goes directly on the bud and pull all the papers out real quick and shut it. Papers went all over david and i looked threw them and the reg really wasnt there. He then said..."Okay now put all that back." and i was like damn...this guy is good he knows we got bud but he wants us to fuck up. So i give the papers to david and he puts them back in faster then i could cause he was infront of the glove box.

He then asks me to step out of the car so i do and wait. He runs my record which is clean. And comes back. Asks if i have drugs or weapons in the car and i said no. He asks if he can search it and I say no. He asks y and i said because were meeting some friends up and i dont want to be late cause were already 30mins late. And he just says okay. he then Tells me he can five me $500 worth of tickets. (for running the light, not having registrat, haveing a cracked Drivers License, and not having a seatbelt on (which i did have on). He asks if i can afford them and i said YES. He asks again but with confusion. And again i Said yes and just looked at him. like 10 seconds of silence then he goes "Im just going to give u a warning, drive safely." I said thankyou, drove away and david just looks at me and was like "Dude that was scary as shit" Damn that was long and scary.

2. i bet that bud was realllly good

3. I never get lucky shit. I had to go to court today for dws(drving while suspended), running a red light and no headlights on. only one thing got dismissed, i have to take traffic scholl for the other crap. sucks cuz i'm on felony probation and i don't wnna tell y po. if i do i might spend some time in jail.