Got pulled over with scale + weed + beer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by underplay, Feb 9, 2010.

1. #1 underplay, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
    Well, this is just no less then 20 minutes ago. Me and my friend just got pulled over by the police after getting a beer from the store, it was fucking crazy Well the cops pulled us over, and I had a scale + 1g + beer(according to them) in my possession. Im 20(2 days from 21) and hes 21+ but the cops say because I was holding the beer that it was mine. My story was that we were transporting the beer and it was in his possession. They had me get out of the car and searched me, while they were doing so I was literally cussing them out hardcore, calling them fuckers and bitches and talking about the new world order, and how most of the cops are funded my marijuana prohibition. they found a bag of weed and a scale and my wallet(i lied to them about having my id but i did) on me, put hand cuffs on me after finding the scale. The cop took literally like 5 minutes to search me, ilve been arrested plenty of times and its never took any cop this long, so I straight out called the cop a rooky, haha! He said he had to follow some procedures or some shit, i don't remember specifically but he was professional.

They put me in the back of the cop car and acted like they were going to arrest me but after some interrogation they found out we were just smoking weed and having a beer nothing really bad was happening. After the interrogation and they made there decision to let me go, i couldn't fucking believe it!, I thought i was going down for dealer charges(even though i wasn't, but i had a scale), possession, and minor in possession, considering I already have a 3rd degree assault and 2 x 3rd crim mischief, I thought i was toast!!

Now I'm white and my friend is a build black dude with a thug cap on haha and were rollin in his cadillac so we were a prime suspect for the popo's.

The cops made me stomp my weed into the ground and took my scale, but let my friend keep the beer that I later drunk ;) They take the weed but let us have the alcohol...figures..

2. Of coarse they let you keep the alcohol. Makes sense right?
    Next time you have bud and your about to get searched, put it in your crack. lol it works, usually.

3. Of course they let you keep the alcohol, that stuff is way less harmful :confused: