Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got pulled over today...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JEI3US, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Cop didn't suspect a thing lol he saw the pizza because he made a comment about it but he didnt see the elephant!

[​IMG]

2. lmao tipical stupid ass cop

3. Lawl. That's a great pipe mayne!

4. Dude no offense but your car could use some cleaning.

5. lmfao that car just looks like a stonermobile. Glad you didn't get busted man. Stoner gets away to stone another day.

6. it's ironic because you spelled typical wrong.

7. ^Stonermobile. That's what I was going to say! Pipe, pizza, all the necessities in life. =P

8. i wonder if anyone took a shit in your air filter
    hmm

9. Curious what did you get pulled over for my man

10. I know its because I moved from Texas to Arizona and I have beeen driving back and forth so I have not had the time to clean my car.

11. Oh yeah I totally understand. I'm in AZ right now but we're moving to TX early next year. Weird. :wave:

12. I took a left turn on a late orange and a cop was coming towards where I was going and he saw that.

13. my freind has tht pipe

14. Damn you were lucky congrats. But next time, don't take the risk, stash that shit.

15. Yeah not trying to be a dick but that is kind of stupid of you to just leave it sitting in the cup holder when you have at least 30 to 60 seconds to simply grab it and set it somewhere safer (like in the pizza box), if the cop asked to search because he could smell the piece since its sitting out in the open the cup holder would be the first place he would look and Arizona is a bitch when it comes to charges like that.

16. What if he wants a slice.

Simple problem provides a horrible outcome no?

17. #17 Nadroj, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2011
    Pure fucking luck im telling you... i gotta buddy that just got charged with an MIP (2 30 cases of bud light i think ha) and Possession since our friend was on probation for distributing more than 60g (felony) they had the right to search my friends car. So lame... you're lucky cause that is in "plain sight".

When ive been caught up with the law (twice when they knew weed was in the car but they couldnt search, i was let off both times) i always keep my shit stashed away... and not in the glove box of course ;) In fact my new '89 vw jetta vr6 has a '95 dash in it which is the ONLY VW dash that doesnt come with a glove box.

18. Ew please wipe down your car.

19. yaa hahaha if the cop said something i woulda said 'you can have this WHOLE pizza if you let me slide' :D

20. Why not the glove box? Especially considering most glove boxes have a lock, meaning even if by some trickery the cop gets in your car and is searching illegally, they will have to have your key to unlock it. Which you have no obligation to give them unless they got a warrant. Obviously, when I do this I already have my insurance/registration somewhere else...

For the record, I did see that you don't have a glove box, but why do you think for others stashing it there is bad?