Got pulled over today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Godspeeed, Oct 13, 2009.

1. #1 Godspeeed, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
    I got pulled over today for speeding 5 miles above the speed limit. As soon as the cop walks up to my window he tells me do you know why I pulled you over I said no. He said oh you were speeding license and registration.

*Note* My friend cracked my ID down the middle like a moron.
    I have heard from several people that thats how cops mark that they have caught you with anything they crack your ID.

As soon as he sees my ID he asks if he can search my car. I tell him yes because I do not have anything except for a J that has fallen into a tiny hole in my stash spot. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY of getting it like 14 people have tried and we KNOW it is in there.

He asks if I smoked I told him i stopped a couple months back.

Overall he was a nice cop. He just gave me a verbal warning.

He probably pulled me over because I was blasting Slightly Stoopid - No cocaine. And I really do look like a stoner.

How would you guys have handled the situation?

Btw I am going to get a new ID ASAP too much heat having it cracked like that.

2. i would have handled it similarly. and damn get a new id.

3. Yeah will do ASAP. Hate having it like this.

4. I don't get the whole thing of how cops targeting you by cracked ID?

and just to stand up, I woulden't of let him search. Gets under my skin how its assumed by them, even though they protect us.

5. #5 Future Vagabond, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
    Yea im on T-break so next time I get pulled over and asked I'm refusing just to an ass. If a cop was to crack my I.D. I would literally aks to use his phone to call another officer for destruction of property. My phone is disconnected :( Oh! and when I finally get off my lazy ass I need to clean my ride out, I'm also going to put a sign on the rear window that reads RE-Legalize It !!! Can't wait to see how many times I get pulled over for that. Credit goes to Peter Griffin for the phrase.