Got pulled over today.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by eyec0n, Dec 20, 2007.

1. For some reason (stoner mistake) I pulled out in front of a cop knowing perfectly well I have a break light out (well, the harness is fucked up I guess). He caught it, pulled me over. I gave him all my information and he just let me go. I almost shit on myself. I fucking hate the police, they got the power to put me in a baaadddd place against my will. I didn't have any weed on me, but I guess I was "dui" because I was sure high off my ass. Oh the relief I felt after I got to stick my key in the ignition and drive away. I didn't even make it home before I notice officer nice is already on the side of the road talking to another victim. Home home, safe at last. Now i'm sitting under the influence. :smoke::smoke:

2. haha...thaaaats cool, them feds on your trail foreal you should flee the country

3. congrats man. Actually i've been arrested twice. I've been arrested twice, and neither time have they even though about me being stoned...as long as you don't smell they wont really hassel you, at least from my experiences.

thats right i said it twice. whatever. i do what i want

4. A few months ago me and some friends hotboxed a friends car and went to Red Robin, and on the way out of the restaurant got pulled over (it was like 10 and my friend forgot to turn her lights on) I had like a gram and my piece on me and she had her piece in the center console, luckily the cop just gave her a warning for driving without lights, we laughed about it right after but it was pretty scary when it happened

I also got arrested the summer after my freshman year with a quarter in my pocket and they didnt find it.

5. Actually a lot of cops hate on my ride because of the sound system and the rims, its designed to aquaman a bitch. This cop was cool. I was just MAAAADD high like "oh shit, 5-0". I didn't even pull over all the way, I noticed I was hella far from the sidewalk so I backed up and tried to correct it a little bit. Dumb shit. I kinda think once he saw I had all of my shit current he did a little "awww god damn it" in his head. I only sprayed curve on like once, and my truck has permanite hotbox smell. I dont know how the hell this guy did smell it but w/e.

6. I used to hate cops...but if your doing something wrong, dont hate on them cause you got busted, you wear the shoes not him. But if I didnt do somehting and its a nonsense pull over then yea..I get a lil heated.

Mostly I hate power happy cops, yes we do have them around here. I show no respect, if its jailtime/ticket then so be it. Just cause hes got a badge dont mean he can downtalk and belittle me..anyways.

Warnings are good, no ticket in 3 years and counting. I like my license..;)

7. Not everybody a cop pulls over is a victim... Do you want drunk retards on the road? I don't.

8. Not all drunks either. Violations are violations. Theres a fine line between harrassment and doing your job I guess.

9. HerbsintheBerbs... when did I say it was ok to drive drunk? Dont twist my words.

Marijuana shouldn't be illegal in the first place - its a bullshit set of laws. It all started over a breaklight though, the cop had no idea I was in space. He was cool about it and hopefully he went a busted the real fuck nuts in the city like all the meth heads that go around stealing shit at wee hours of the night.