Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got pulled over last night.......

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2313, Dec 21, 2013.

1. [quote name="JaySteele" post="19208253" timestamp="1387689927"]Never go into an empty parking lot at night, you're almost sure to alert cops. That's very suspicious.[/quote]what about during the day?!How shady if u only car in small parking lot that hold 10 caraSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well yeah that goes without saying lol

3. Nah its all good man, its decriminalized in my state. As long as you dont have over an ounce all they can do it take your stuff and fine you.......still wasnt tryna have that happen though lol

4. I was just turning around in the parking lot......just bad timing really. It sucked when I saw the cop lights go on

5. #25 Delightfully High, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    I'm happy for ya op. It could've been way worse had you not played it so cool ,but still regardless of if you give consent to search or not their gonna search anyway and pull the whole "probable cause or suspicion" tactic.

6. Bro stay the hell out of any and all schools if you want to go drive around with drugs.
    You realize that the immediate area surrounding a school is a "drug free school zone" and this is a federal law which increaes the penalties of drug charges?
    You would be charged a stiffer fine at the very least, and if the judge is a hardass, you aren't getting off with the lenient decrimilization ways of handling drug possession such as conditional discharge.
    Stay the hell away from schools with drugs, it is stupid to put yourself into more danger for no reason worth you chilling at some middle school, and cops know the penalities are increased, so they stake out these places more often.

7. [quote name="Birdlives" post="19210374" timestamp="1387732751"]Bro stay the hell out of any and all schools if you want to go drive around with drugs.You realize that the immediate area surrounding a school is a "drug free school zone" and this is a federal law which increaes the penalties of drug charges?You would be charged a stiffer fine at the very least, and if the judge is a hardass, you aren't getting off with the lenient decrimilization ways of handling drug possession such as conditional discharge.Stay the hell away from schools with drugs, it is stupid to put yourself into more danger for no reason worth you chilling at some middle school, and cops know the penalities are increased, so they stake out these places more often.[/quote]Thissent from underneath my balls

8. I realize that the typical penalties are increased when in a school zone and how lucky I was. Then again my car didnt smell at all so it would have been tough to make some probable cause bullshit claim because nothing illegal was in plain sight. Although being on school property would most likely give the cop authority to detain me until a drug dog came if I really tried to be a hardass with the cop

9. Good job on playing it cool on the outside. Probably saved you.

10. Lol thanks man, always gotta try and keep it cool under pressure lol you know how it is

11. Please dont do anything stupid and today my fellow blades cops are everywhere today. Stay safe, stay high and happy holidays

12. do you mind going into more specifics of how that happened? I've always thought of blunt cruises as fairly flawless methods of smoking without getting caught, but people on here seem to disagree.

13. Keepin it cool :) haha

14. Lmao hell no man. the smell of blunts or joints stick to you HARD. I went outside to smoke a joint and go for a walk. I came home at least an hour after I finished the joint and I filled the whole house with the smell of weed. And that's the story of my first time getting caught by mom. :)
    Ever hotboxed a car? You can really get the smoke filled up if you smoke a blunt. And that's basically what my friend was doing as he was driving the interstate. The cops stopped him and he rolled down the window and the smoke was just pouring out of that car. I wasn't there but my friend told me everything. As soon as the window was rolled down my friend immediately handed the officer the blunt and got out of the car without question.

15. Well yeah I mean obviously if smells an issue you're gonna get caught, and the interstate is an obvious no-no, but if you're just rolling around on back roads not speeding or anything there's not really any way to get caught they can't pull you over just cuz you're smoking something

16. Ive been pulled over a few times lately also got followed by a police van on the way home with 2 20 sacks on me. The times i got pulled over i have been really lucky as i was on my way to buy weed lol. A question i need to know, Will the police ask you who you got your weed off if they do catch you with weed? i need to be ready for this.

17. [quote name="SantiagoDunbar420" post="19316726" timestamp="1389395998"]Well yeah I mean obviously if smells an issue you're gonna get caught, and the interstate is an obvious no-no, but if you're just rolling around on back roads not speeding or anything there's not really any way to get caught they can't pull you over just cuz you're smoking something[/quote]yeah but they can pull you over and make up an excuse like "ohh you didnt come to a complete atop at the stop sign back there" or something. Smoking in the car is how almost every stoner gets caught because driving on the road is where you are gonna run into the police the most.

18. [quote name="Weathers95" post="19319940" timestamp="1389448830"]yeah but they can pull you over and make up an excuse like "ohh you didnt come to a complete atop at the stop sign back there" or something. Smoking in the car is how almost every stoner gets caught because driving on the road is where you are gonna run into the police the most.[/quote]I guess man, everything you're saying is true but I'm still gonna keep doing it. In all my days of going for blunt cruises, which is quite a few, I've only seen a cop once, and that's when I started to head back into town and then realized I had more blunt left than I thought. Part of it is where you drive, I live in a small town in New Hampshire and it's really easy to find back roads where pretty much no one ever goes, let alone cops.

19. DARE made no impact on me whatsoever. I actually learned about new drugs I hadn't even heard of.

do you live in Oregon?