Got pulled over by an undercover.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Atlblazer, Mar 8, 2013.

1. So, I was on the highway tonight, and I know what I was doing was not responsible. However there were not many cars on the road, and I was in a rush to get to my exit cause I had to pee so bad it was not even funny, and I had food getting cold in the car.

Anyways, I was doing 84-85 in a 65. Had an undercover in a plain white dodge stratus pull me over. I know he had to of radar-ed me at atleast 80. I was expecting a huge ass ticket, or maybe going to jail. He takes my information, and license comes back 2 minutes later with it, and says slow down from now on your gonna hurt yourself or someone else.

I nearly asked him if he was serious about just letting me go, but decided just to say thank you sir, and be on my way.

Dumbass move, but got very lucky.

2. Damn u really are a lucky bastard haha

3. what if he wasn't even a cop doe

4. Dude I'd smoke one for that. What a night

5. #5 Roachmaster, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    Sometimes you just get lucky. I was out test driving my new hot rod Volvo wagon up in South Park, and wicked it up to 120 MPH on an open stretch - 65 MPH is the limit around there. Turned around, and coming back, just cruising, got pulled over doing 78. Cop was cool, gave me a talking to, and turned me loose. I don't think it would have been the same story if he woulda got me coming through the first time...

That wasn't my first time walking away from a speeding stop. Keys are, don't drive drunk or stoned, and don't argue...yes sir, no sir, no excuses, I just let it creep up there up bit more than I should have. But some people just don't get it, which is why you hear so many idiotic stories here.

Good job bro.

6. Me and 2 buddy's of mine were sitting in a park in front of a lake inside his extremely noticeable red mustang. We were smoking pot and a cop pulled up about 10 minutes after we finished smoking, we were sitting stoned looking at the lake. Long story short they searched us found the pipe he gave permission to search the car they searched didnt find the weed the cop gave the 18 yr old who owned the car and had the pipe a citation for something and released us all to his mom. So my mom to this day doesn't know about it. Sometimes you just get lucky.

7. Cops work on numbers. Undercovers don't. so for them they just checked if you we're wanted or something. You weren't so they let you go, they had enough of that paper work when they were cops.

8. i have gotten pulled over 7 times, all doing 80+ in a 45 and 6 of those turned out to be verbal warnings because i didnt make excuses and was just polite... the other one i had to go to court for and got letters of recommendations from some family members so i didnt get points on my licence

9. Yeah I think it helped that I was super polite, yes sir, no sir. I pulled over as soon as I saw the light. Plus I have nothing on my record except for 1 minor fender bender when I was 18.

All in all it was an amazing night because of that cop, I thought for a 100% fact I was fucked.

10. It always helps when you pull over in the safest location possible. I've seen idiots pulled over on bridges. Me myself? If there is grass along side the pull off area, I pull over into the grass so the cop is that much farther off the road.

Ive actually had a copy thank me for driving two miles before I pulled over because the area had no where I seen safe.

Even things like rolling down your back windows if they are tinted can be a good gesture to show the cop everything is OK and no one is in there hiding.

My mom is very good friends with a state cop and he gave me tons of tips to help a stop go smoothly for me an the officer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ganja Power

11. Man don't keep the secrets from us;) ha let us in on some more tips help a brother out!!

12. For reall.... I never thought about rolling down my windows....My back 2 are at almost 5% so you cant really see in them.

13. Also a few years ago as a senior in highschool I passed and cut off and undercover in a school zone:/ there were a few other cars so I was switching lanes back and forth the cop didn't put lights on just a quick siren so I tapped the breaks check my rearview and kept going since I didn't see a typical black and white he eventually flashed his lights after sounding his siren another time so I pulled over about 4 blocks later�� he only gave me a verbal after checking my info and even called my school to give an excused tardy!!! Yay for good cops! But I got lucky as well!

14. I got pulled over by an undercover on 420 once. Senior year in HS i was driving my buddy home right before we were gonna smoke later, I'm making a perfectly legal left turn ( signal, yielding for pedestrians etc,) and i see the classic black impala in the other lane. I see the cop pull a u-turn in no time and pull me over for looking too young to drive ( I had a beard at the time 0.0) Anyway, he runs my shit then asks to search the car, all while asking me atleast 20 times if I had bud or if I was about to go smoke. I let them search because I had nothing and all was well. I got back to my buddies house later at 4:18, funny day. Anyone from NY knows what im talking about with the DTs, they pull your ass over for no reason most of the time.

15. That is good to know, thanks.

16. depending on where you're located some undercovers, like narcs, where I live don't even hand out tickets. just make arrests.

17. Fortunately in my life I have never had to many bad experiences with them. Only bad one is when I almost got a dui, they were acting like dicks. I blew a .06 after having 2 16 oz beers, and food at a restaurant. They were angry cause they made me do the entire field sobriety test, plus a breathalyzer. Passed both.

The more high ranking of the two, I think he was a sergeant came over, and shit you not this is what he said. "Son, do you know you were one drink away from sitting in my jail cell tonight, I don't appreciate drunk driving on my streets." I shook my head, and said Yes sir. Gave me cigs, and wallet back which they looked in. And, I was off no written warning, no ticket, no nothing.