Got Pulled Over And Cant Fall Asleep Since So Much Is On My Mind

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 52Lewis20Reed, Aug 18, 2014.

1. #1 52Lewis20Reed, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    So I left a friend's house with a buddy of mine and made sure I didn't ride dirty since I smoked all the bud I had brought and didn't bring shit on me (no piece, no grinder). I was high af when I got pulled over but fortunately I had munched out right before leaving so I knew my breath would not smell anything like weed.

I got pulled over and the cop pointed out my license plate lights (LED Blue) make the license plate hard to see so I need to get new ones. He didn't give me a ticket or warning so he was a damn cool cop and he didn't ask to search my car or do a sobriety test. Really cool dude.

I'm just getting.....idk woken up from this shit. Because I've driven a lot with weed on me, right after hotboxing my car and all that other shit. I've been very careful recently so thankfully it helped me in this case. But I can't stop thinking of scenarios of what if the cop was a dick and I had shit on me? What if I had hotboxed my car that night? All these bullshit what if scenarios of me getting arrested are getting to me no lie.

I've gotten shit sleep the last 3 days and I got work in less than 3 hours so something tells me I'm going to be a zombie at work. I tried falling asleep immediately when I got home and just couldn't fall asleep since so much was on my mind. It's crazy I got this shit happening to me because I'm the type of person that LOVES to get a lot of sleep. Like, not going out on some nights so i can get 8 hours of sleep before work type of person (obviously not this night). 

2. Buy some melatonin and some kinda omega369 supplement, take them before bed and quit livin in fear of the unknown cus that aint livin man.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Write out everything on your mind and you'll be able to sleep

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. ^ that.

Write it all out. I found that when me and my ex broke up, I needed closure so I typed up a long ass essay basically me venting about it all, the relationship, the breakup, etc and sent it to her. She gave me closure which made me able to move on easier.

Try it out man. 

5. ^ yeah write it all out and send it to the cop

6. One time I was going a friends house and I was going to be smoking a j while I walked there. Last minute decided no. Got around the corner and bam there is this cop just sitting there. And I would have lit the j up on my porch and walked right around the corner to get caught.

7. Funny you guys talk about writing it up to get closure. I was able to fall asleep right after making this thread. Feels good man. Kind of gives me a sense of not being invincible if that makes any sense even though I'm very careful with carrying shit on me as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. totally know the feeling man.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Get some of my avatar.

No matter how not tired I am, enough dabs will put me out. I could be on the peak of a 2 week meth binge, and some oil will knock my ass flat until afternoon the next day.

Also I hope this tells you to travel more carefully. Hotbox rooms, not cars. If you're gonna hotbox, do it in Bumfucknowhere and not parked in the McDonald's drive-through, and don't have anything else afterwards in your car. Also one word:

OZIUM

10. Don't ride dirty ever if you have to don't hotbox or act stupid just chill.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

11. Are you seriously losing sleep over a bunch of what if's after a traffic ticket encounter with a cop?

SERIOUSLY?

12. First world problems meet pussy 2k14 lol.

13. Listen to me right now
    NEVER and I mean NEVER hotbox your car unless your parked in some garage some place.  Do not go on blunt rides or any of that other bullshit.  It's not worth it at all.  If you need to wait 2 hours to smoke then so be it.  It's not something that needs to be done right then and there.
    Wait until you reach your destination and then light up.
    Now unless you have fresh ass, stanky ass bud, they aren't going to know anything.  Follow all traffic laws.  Don't drive stupid or stoned.  Keep the weed in a safe place and you can even keep extra bags to put it inside to keep the smell in.
    These cops do not have noses like dogs or else they wouldn't need the dog.  Drive safe, talk to the cop respectfully and keep your cool like you aren't hiding anything.  If they ask why you're nervous just say you hate interactions with the police like this and getting pulled over.

Get rid of anything that can get you pulled over.  It also helps to drive something that doesn't stand out or say that you're flashy and have lots of money.

The cops will smell it if you smoke in your car or just smoked a blunt but not if you have a little weed in the car, unless it's that crazy stinky stuff.
    Also I would wear boxer briefs and throw the weed in your underwear.

Try to minimalize everything.  NEVER smoke in your car.  Like I said if you want to carry it then make sure you're straight.  Cops can't search you without probable cause and it's hard to smell a little bag of weed in someone's underwear when you're standing outside the vehicle.
    It of course depends where you live.  Some places you have to be extra extra careful because they're out pulling over everybody and looking to drive up revenue   Those one's you really need to know your rights because they'll try to abuse you if you don't.

14. Driving while high is a serious offense and will fuck your life up.  Going to jail is not fun.  DUI is no joke.

15. You smoke the stuff i be smokin and you will sleep like a baby. If not, then you must be an alien from another planet.

16. You didn't get busted so don't dwell on the what ifs. Learn from it and don't drive around fucked up. I don't want to read another thread in 3 weeks titled " pulled over and actually charged.....now I can't sleep"

17. dam straight I only smoke at home. The L.A.P.D don't mess around

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app