GOT PROBLEMS? .... Post em here.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NIXXXON, Jan 25, 2012.

1. #1 NIXXXON, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
    A thread to unload your problems. Sometimes you never know how good you have it until you step in someone else's shoes. Anyways...
    I've been sick for 6 months, with no diagnoses in site. Have a warrant out for my arrest, and can't afford a lawyer at the moment. (cant imagine being in jail and being sick like this). I feel like a burden on my family, since we are now broke on the reg. Hospital bills mounting up. My marriage is questionable,... I know it could be worse but,... fuck man!

WTF's YOUR PROBLEM? ;)

2. I broke my piece today :(

3. Lost my grinder and I still can't find balance in my life between my family, friends, schoolwork, and lady interests.

4. I got 99 of them.

5. I'm pretty sick with fibromyalgia but other than that I am doing O.K.

No real problems.

No real worries, bitches, gripes, or complaints.

I just lay cool and take it easy.

6. Everyone is my best friend when I have a joint, but they are nowhere to be seen when I need someone to have my back. I don't trip though :smoke:

7. I had 3 classes today. Fucking exhausted.

8. im dry, got 25 bucks to my name , applying for jobs left and right, getting no calls back.

9. Something random reminded me of my great grandma today. She died 4 1/2 years ago. I miss her like mad sometimes.

10. My problem? I wouldn't mind a smoke but could go without, and worse of all, I have no bud :(

11. mood swings, depression, I haven't fapped in 4 days, I'm losing faith in friendships, I think most of my friends see me as worthless.

Maybe it's the paranoid schizo in me

12. "fuck friends friends turn into bustas" - lil boosie

um i have 0 serious problems right now other then this lump on my neck that they cant figure out what is!

13. My car is in the shop :( hopefully gets fixed tomorrow

14. Better than a broken heart, right?

I would try to focus on school and family, let the rest fall into place
    Does the MJ help with the pain?

Been there man. Let em know how you feel

It'll all be worth it soon

Try calling them after a few days

Fuck loans! Cant collect when you're dead

Im sure you shared some good times with her. Its good to have those memories
    You're no more worthless than the next guy. Fap away my friend, fap away..

15. Assholes piss me off at work.

16. Acne scarring on my chest and gynecomastia. Apart from that I'm doing pretty well so I don't have much to complain about :)

17. My social anxiety is ruining my life. I imagine how happy I could be without it and all of the things I could have accomplished. I'm only 19 but I can't keep living like this much longer. I just don't know what to do anymore

• Like Like x 1
  18. #19 Cruizer, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
    Simmer, go look at my response to... hold on I'll find the thread.

Can't find it, but it had something to do with a guy being happy in general I think.

19. My fuckin biophysics homework is impossible and I don't feel like dealing with that shit