Got Prescribed vyvanse 30mg

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by piff69, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Good shit.

Gets work done.

I got 30 30mg capsules prescribed yesterday. School starts in 6 days so i thought i'd get used to if the week before school...

shits good now, but I know during school it will be 100X better because it makes me concetrate so much.

2. i see it says its L-lysine-d-amphetamine? in any case, thats awesome, just feel sorry for you cause if its anything like adderall (isnt it actually stronger than addy?) then the shits SUCK. lol. after just 2 days on addy i got some mudbutt haha

3. Vyvanse is what's been termed a 'smart drug' meaning it's difficult to abuse because the active ingredient isn't really psychoactive, but when ingested your body metabolizes it into l-amphetamine that works the same as any other amphetamine.

4. i get it. i always see people talk about this stuff but i've never come across it so i wasn't sure. thanks!

5. vyvanse takes while to hit you.... but when it does... Holy Shitttt

its so powerful .

but still.. Adderall is betta

6. I can get some Vyvanse, but after my last Adderall comedown, I'm done with that shit for a little while. Haha.

7. It's basically Adderall without the rush at the beginning and a much easier comedown.

8. haha. i said that last night before i passed out and slept forever. woke up this afternoon and popped 20mg lol. at a buck a 20mg pill cant go wrong really.

9. I used to be on that stuff, lol. It really did help me with school and studying but it sped my ass UP. Then it got to the point where I couldn't get any studying done because as soon as I'd think about something that had to be done I'd have to get up right then and do it. So I kinda ran around crazy for a while, lol. But it did its job and then some. I always referred to it as legal meth, lol.

10. lol back in the day i stayed up 4 days on vyvanse fuck taht shit the high didnt even feel that good. everyone was on it at schoool lol because some kid brought a bottle and was selling it dirt cheap it was one of the funniest periods of school cuz at the end of the week everyone was strung out just like me

11. Shits good with weed. Gets rid of the comedown, sleeplessness, and lack of hunger from vyvanse.

So far it's been working well. i got an A+ on my first project of the year.

12. if i only was prescribed when i was in school.......