Got Paranoid The First Time I Smoked, Now Im Scared To Smoke Again..

Discussion in 'General' started by AlexSmith22, May 13, 2014.

1. About 4 months ago I smoked with a couple of my friends for the first time, I took 6 hits from a nice sized bong and got so paranoid. It lasted for about 5 hours. Time seemed to repeat itself, I was shivering. It was an overall terrible experience. I'm probably gonna try smoking again over the Summer, do u guys have any tips?, how much should I smoke? What should I smoke out of?

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Just stick to the bong and relax.

When you're nervous before smoking, you'll have a bad time.

When you're relaxed and mellow before smoking, you'll have a good time.

You have nothing to worry about, you'll have your friends with you. People get paranoid because they know what they're doing can get them in trouble if they get caught. Just ignore that and you'll be golden.

If the bong is too intense for you, smoke a joint or blunt.

3. Try smoking less and see how you feel. You can always smoke more, but you can't stop being high once you've smoked too much. Try taking one hit and waiting about 10 minutes then see if you need more.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Haha blunts are the harshest way to go. A downgrade would be more like a pipe or bub I think. Just take small bong rips and you'll be perfect - you can control it more that way too. Keep the bowl on until the whole bong is filled with smoke (not totally milky, but kind of) and then clear it.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

5. Find yourself a comfortable situation to smoke in. If it seems shady or odd then pass. Point of smoking is to have a good fun experience so do what you can before hand to ensure this. Depending on the situation you may want to just take a couple of hits then let it settle before going again.

6. You should take a hit then sit back and pass on the next 2 hits.  What you smoked should be in good effect by now, if you are feeling good take another hit on rotation.  Same deal...sit back, relax.  Should be some music playing.  If not start some music.  Listen to music.  Engage in conversation.  Relax.  Don't smoke anymore.  Just enjoy yourself.