Got paid 20 gs for detailing dealers car.

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by badnamajamas547, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Oh yess, got 20gs of homegrown jade for detailing my friends car. Put 4 hours into it, was a lot of work though, did a full shampoo, full interior detail, exterior, headlight restore, touch up and buffed some scratches. Turned out good! Loved the profitsss haha

Attached Files:

2. Turned out good.

Attached Files:

3. awesome, enjoy.

4. That's acceptable payment and the budz look great, way to go!

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

5. Its gonna be a common occurrence now, gonna dye a bleach stain for him for some more soon, and hes about to be flipping cars, im gonna detail them, all trading for bud, really stoked for the connect. I did like a 250$ detail job to his car though. Fair trade

6. Ok I was thinking 20,000 dollars.

20 grams is still cool, I used to detail for $125

7. I work for a very small company, boss makes 200k a year, off of me, two friends, and three brothers. We are high end detailers, boss paints also. and also have contracts with dealers. Its the big boss, then two brothers, they have contracts with the dealerships, then me and two of my friends and the other guys younger brother. I make like 600 a week at the bottom of the totem pole, gonna go up and up. Guy ahead of me make 6k a month. Its such a business to get into. Im gonna start my own company after I finish college

8. Yeah its a chill job, i just hated the sun.

9. I know you kind of answered this already but how did you get into detailing?  like how did you learn it and where do you look for jobs in it?

I figure I might be looking for a new job in the relatively near future and it seems like something I might enjoy.

10. Detailers do not get enough credit. Doing a proper detail inside and out by yourself is really hard work. It is physically demanding and you need to always be meticulous. You need to think about efficiency, liabilities and of course, the quality of your workmanship. I think a lot of people forget that when thinking about it as a business. But if it is something you can do and want to do then, do it. The right person with the right skills/attitude can make as much money as they want with a business like this.