Got offered to do Acid. Should I?

Discussion in 'General' started by ineedyourlovin, Jun 19, 2007.

1. I never tried shrooms or acid. I always have wanted to.

I always thought it would be smart to try shrooms before acid(anyone have any thoughts on this)

also does anyone know the long term affect/ damage it may have?

and i dont want maryj to be less effective after i try that.

I have a lot of research to do i guess.

2. well when does the offer expire

3. I totally agree. This is an important thing that only you can decide. Make sure you are prepared to take on any risks involved with ingesting a chemical that somebody else sythesized. If it were me, I would try shrooms, and probably stop at that. My rule is that I'll try it if it is naturally occurring, but that's just me. You need to think for yourself.

4. its the craziest thing u will ever experience, imagine u being the last humans on earth (u and whoever yer trippin with) and feeling out of control, funnest thing ever, but can change yer life DRAMATICALLY

5. Yeah I dont like the idea of flashbacks.

and how could I damage my life dramatically?

My friend wants to do it tomorrow night, he picked it up at Bonnaroo lol

6. go for it even more so if its clean and good
    then you will have a blas
    weed is still good for me

7. Shrooms fuck me up more than acid, but that's just me. My thoughts on shrooms come at a billion miles per hour and they get extremely jumbled and that leads to a bad trips for me. When I'm on acid, everything is crystal clear and beautifully enlightening. Acid is just better imo, but it really depends on how good the batch is. I've had terrible acid and I've had amazing acid. Depends on how trustworthy your dealer is.

Oh, and acid lowers my tolerance to the mary j. Every time I have done it my tolerance has dropped.

8. Naturally occurring is poor way to judge if something is healthy, but yeah research is the best way. Because people here are definately pro drug and may have slightly bias'ed views. No offense people, but it is true of anyone who can understand information has a bias.

9. iv always wanted to try it.

im scared because sometimes i can get slightly depressed ( i never taken medication for it though)

ill probably end up tring it . my best friend is doing it
    he did however get it when he was at BONAROO so i dont know if it has any reliability lol

thanks guys im gonna go smoke ill bring this back later when im :smoking:

10. I'm not saying that. What I meant was that there's a greater risk in taking something that somebody had to manufacture, especially without having to follow FDA regulations.

11. i did shrooms before acid and i've never had a bad trip. I guess you get a feel for it when you've done psychadelics enough, know?

12. Seems like there was a post in the last 2 days about a guy who when to bonaroo, I think he mentioned the cid was great. Never done it myself - yet.
    Someday maybe.

:edit: heres the thread

13. I would definately try shrooms more than even once before acid. I tried shrooms three times with enjoyable controllable trips and felt myself prepared. Then on my fourth trip I had a bad trip that got a little bit out of control. After that I realized that I should try other psychadelic drugs before i try acid, and if your worried whether you should your trip will be bad. My shroom trip was bad because I was worried I could be tested for them and it was while I was on probation, but that worry was stupid :rolleyes:

Anyways be wise whatever you do

14. Do it do it.

Peer pressure peer pressure!!!!

15. I would say that you would be better off trying shrooms first, but it wont make a great difference. When I take shrooms the first few times are amazing, but then I get like a dark tormenting feeling from them. Whereas with acid I find its a much cleaner lighter feeling. Its obviously up to you whether or not you want to give it a go, but I must say, when I tried it I was amazed. If you do try it, make sure your relaxed and with people you trust, and just prepare to have a good time. Most importantly take it easy, dont go taking loads. As for the negative effects it could have, im not entirely sure, iv never had any.

16. Educate yourself, then come to a decision your going to be able to live with. Your probably not going to want to pass up the chance to try something new, but it's best to know what COULD happen, even if it's unlikely.

17. What does this have to do with recreational marijuana use? Nothing, you say?

18. He did ask if it would make smoking pot different for him after trying acid..
    Still isnt really all that to do with Marijuana. Lol!