Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got Offered A Job, Might Have To Pass Drug Test...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Infinite Experience, Aug 3, 2014.

1.  So I got a call for a response to a position that I applied for, they accepted me, only thing is, I have to go and sign some paper work tomorrow because its for an internship through some company that does job training and shit like that, and I have a pretty strong feeling there's a drug test involved. I've been smoking pretty heavily, for almost every day this month and I know there's no way I'm going to pass unless it shows up as a false-negative. I begged to get this appointment to sign paperwork switched to Wednesday or Thursday but she insisted that I come in monday, I'm fucked aren't I?

2. Pretty much. Unless you can get some clean urine from someone else.

I'm in the same boat. The only fortunate difference I have is I have more time.

I wish you luck!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 123burnthattree, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Get synthetic with the uric acid in it. It is your best option aside from getting a sober person to pee in a container for you. Just make sure you can get the right temperature

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I wish I could get some synthetic but the drug test is most likely tomorrow, it looks like I'm going to have to get some clean urine from someone else at this point lol.

5. Least this drug test thread wasn't asking  if you will pass or not. Thank you for having the common sense to know you will fail. Fake urine is your best bet here.  I have been hired through temp agencies like what you are doing and never been tested so you might get lucky.  Sometimes they won't test someone they know might not be around for very long anyway or they wait until the actual company that you are interning for hires you an let that company do the test.

6. Any headshops near your location?

7. Actually yes there is, do you think they would have it there?

8. They should. Just ask them. Don't explain why you need it or anything like that. Don't try the detox drinks though if they offer you that. You rarely hear success stories with those.

9. You're better off finding clean real piss-- ive worked a handfuls of jobs requiring drug tests and always subbed real pee. You need a handwarmer

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 Infinite Experience, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Yeah its pretty much impossible to pass a test within a week of smoking, unless its a home test. I thought about the fact that they wouldn't do it because I will only be working for up to 9 months and they have to pay for every drug test they give, but there also wasn't many people that applied for this job(only like 3 or 4) so maybe the cost of drug testing wouldn't be a problem for them, I don't know... I'm going to play it safe and get some urine from someone else

11. So it turns out that they don't require a drug screening for this position, they only test you if they have suspicion, which is relieving because I really needed this job.

12. #12 aToker, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    Headshops sell a drink that makes you piss clean, there is instructions on the drink. It's 50-60$ but works. Otherwise i wouldn't smoke until you find a job.