Got offered a blunt when waiting for the bus

Discussion in 'General' started by eastc0ast, May 26, 2015.

1. So yesterday I was at a friend's house just toking bowls all night at his backyard then watching Netflix high as fuck. It was like 11:20 and I decided to head home which was an hour bus ride long. It was really late and buses come like once every 45 minutes at this time. I headed to the bus stop and the next bus was supposed to come at 11:58. As I was waiting this car literally pulled up to the stop. There were 2 girls and 2 guys in the car. Looked like some college kids. I waited 15 minutes and all of a sudden I started smelling weed. I was just minding my own business and to my luck one guy in the car asked me if I wanted to hit their blunt. I was like fuck yeah. I was talking to them and they were really really drunk lol. One girl asked me to be truthful and tell her if the bud is good or not and not only because they offered me to hit it for free. I took like 6 nice hits lolol. Then all of a sudden the bus came and it didn't stop for me... I had to pass them the blunt back and I ran as fast as I can to the next bus stop down the Avenue but I couldn't chase the bus in time... What can I say.. gotta love Brooklyn NYC man

2. That is AWESOME, that's a hilarious story, it's nice to hear a story about people getting along, that thing with the chick made me laugh, that does sound like something they'd say '' be truthful'' with a drunkin slur that's comedy gold,

it's a shame about the bus though

that reminds me of a boring story, i was on holidays in my hotel bedroom, i was about 6 floors up and these drunk girls walked by, my bed was right by the window and the light was on, and im sitting their watching them, and they yell hey and wave at me, It would of been around midnight, I was surprised they could see me to be honest, which made it hilarious,

3. i dont have a story. [​IMG]