got nutes, question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MrMac, Apr 26, 2010.

1. well its already too late now but i'll ask just to really know if i did it right or not... i got some MG tomato plant food 18-18-21. i measured 1/4 tablespoons for 2 quarts of water, i think thatll give me about a quarter of its strength. it recommended 1 tablespoon per 2 quarts. my plant is only 3 weeks old, i didnt wanna overpower it with such a hot mix of nutes

anyways..
    -mac

2. MrMac your on the right track with not wanting to burn your lil girl. I would like to try and steer you away from MGrow. Its rather expensive and is not really ment to be used on herb. I could go on and on about why but lets just say from personal experance bud finised with MG tastes like crap and will kinda burn funny. (SIZZLE) If you look into foxfarm nutes this may be a good move and not to $. Grow ON!!!!

3. yeahhhh i know fox farms... id have to drive an hour away(and pay the toll on the highway) to get anything fox farms. just doesnt seem to be worth it to me. what am i gonna do.. spent more than i would for the gas than nutes? or just spend the 5 bucks for cheap MG somewhere close by. i dunno... just my take on it

-mac