Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got no grills for my bong !!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Robertkey91, May 9, 2011.

1. No grill will tin foil do ? Or even no grill ?

2. wtf is a grill?? you need to cook some steaks?

edit: i guess ill just say if you mean a screen, just use nothing. use a peice of weed to plug the bottom a little then pack the bowl the normal. just dont pull too hard or you might snap some of the unburned weed in.

3. I second this

You mean screens?
    You dont have to have a screen, but if you must you can roll a paperclip up into screen form.

4. I call them grills like the mesh thing I duno I'm a little fucked up right now haha

5. #5 Jumbo, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    now ive been FUCKED UP, but i never called my screen a grill. i usually use my grill to cook up some manly meats and eat some dank fooda.

lol yea just use nothing, dont fucks with inhaling tin foil fumes... not a healthy thing

or heres another thing i used to do back in the day. find a pebble that fits good (works better with a little resin in the slide) and clean it with iso or what ever to totally disinfect it. works pretty good.

and then go on ebay or what ever and buy a 100 pack of sceens and never run out like i do.

6. just pull it through, it doesn't waste weed if you do it right. fill your bowl with only one hit's worth of weed then start milking the hit slowly until all the weed is burned down to the last little part of the hit then pull so the weed falls through the hole and the bowl can now be reloaded :hello:

7. Haha I'm from England so I use different words. I'll try that paperclip 1 it's sounds good !

8. i could go for a steak.