Got no girlfriend...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thekey2, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Im sitting here all lone some in my room tonight. all of my three close friends are hanging out with their girls, and I'm stuck jackin off and playing video games. Now it doesn't really bother me that i don't have a girlfriend, I've had plant before, however i guess I'm a bit jealous. I don't know... anyone else know what up? :p

2. Start off with having actual girl friends, you'd be suprised how many of their friends are single.

But find out fast because some don't have single friends and then its like wut the fuuuck

3. why exactly are you jealous?

4. How old are you? Most people waste time and money for a some ass. Don't get in a relationship until you find the right person

5. How you supposed to find the right person if you don't get into relationships?

6. [quote name='"BlazedGlory"']

How you supposed to find the right person if you don't get into relationships?[/quote]

You can have female friends and take it from there? You don't meet a chick and then 2 seconds later start dating. Find out her personality, see if you like more than her looks first.

7. Well you won't get a girlfriend by jacking off and playing video games, now will you?

8. Ask your friends if their girls have any single friends?

9. Once in the friend zone, it isn't so easy to get out.

10. I've never had a bf or even a ting. Trust me, my hormones are going crazy. I'm a girl, my friends have been having bf's since they were like 9. Funny I was just thinking the same thing, I don't think it's fair to my body D:

11. Listen. Be young. You don't need someone to define you right now. Ive barely had any relationships. Im pretty chill with that. I know it gets lonely, but you're figuring out who you are and what you want.

12. ...op should make a dating site profile and say his interest is jacking off ad playing video games.
    He'll be rolling in poon.