got no bud for 420...

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannibasity, Apr 19, 2011.

1. doesnt it suck.. i bought 2 quarters this week of some dank purp... now i got nothing

and no money to reup... this truly sucks.. :(

2. I think this is a good lesson in saving, and moderation.

3. this... how do you blow a half by tuesday? jesus christ man

4. maybe yo can call someone to smoke you up?;)

5. just keepin it real with you guys.... i dont have any bud but im most likely gonna be

\in orbit.. i blew a half in a week cuz i smoke religiously with like 4 other guys...

through a little party (wiz khalifa status) and blew a whole quarter for that..

one of my good friends just got signed to def jam so it was a cellebration..

still mad im not gonna be able to smoke my own shit for 4-20 [​IMG]

6. Who is your friend?
    Post some of his shit
    :smoke:

7. Lol your friend apparently gets a record deal but you buy the celebration weed, then you're left cashless and weedless on 4/20. He def wins lmao

8. Yeah i only have like 1g left of my bud, and my dealer just stopped selling so i wont be able to pick up more tmrw. Its cool though, im chilling with friends and everybody has bud anyway

9. Ask your friend who got signed to buy a quarter. He can afford it now.

10. not until another 26 days and his advancement clears :hello:

"BAM"

11. This thread is not complete until you post some of your friends shit :smoke:

:p

12. Lol most of the time, getting signed to a label isn't the same thing as the Million Dollar record deals we hear about. But you're right he does owe him that at least! Lol

13. You gotta know someone with $5 on it...come on.

14. sell something..

15. hey royksopp you got 5 on it :p

16. You're saying you blew a half in a week to smoke with your friends, but they won't smoke you up on 4/20?

Generous bastards.

17. basically this...

hopefully my generosity pays off and 1 out of the 4 guys gets a nice sack and we all ride around being hippies :hippie: gypsies drinking getting real tipsy.. it really doesn't bother me much because cmon.. its 420 i know im going into orbit spaceship paper plane or whatever.. lol

"smoking that presidential flower
    maybe its the shower got me smelling
    like good dower"..

18. Still waiting :smoke:

19. i blow throw some good bud, an eighth would last me 4-5 days , how the fuck did you smoke 1/2 oz:eek:

wasn't that like expensive?