Got my wisdom teeth pulled today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Feelin Irie, May 4, 2010.

1. AND FUCK IT, IT'S FUCKING KILLING RIGHT NOW FUCK.

I'm pretty pissed.

Started off fine I got the IV thing and I don't remember wtf happend I dont know if i feelassleep or what, but my mom said i was out of it.

I had to get ALL FOUR REMOVED AT ONCE. And all they have me was vicodin ibuprofin and some antibiotic one. FUCK THAT. The thing says 1 vicodin evey 6 hours, WTF? That wont do jack shit, my face is killing me and wtf. :mad::mad::mad:

2. Well, I empathize with you - I was there, what you're experiencing right now, a few months ago. All you need to do is park yourself in front of the T.V, pop a Tyenol 3, and blast off. You will not feel the same way about your situation shortly after that; if you know what I mean. :p

3. good luck with the recovery man. wisdom teeth removal is a bitch. be prepared to eat soft foods/cold drinks for the next week or so. the slightest shit will mess up the blood clot and cause your gums to start bleeding pretty badly.

also watch out for dry sockets, they are no joke. when i got my wisdoms out i spent the weekly gently hitting my vape. weed really helps take off the edge, just be careful you don't fuck up the clot.

edit: least you got vicodin ha i didn't get shit for mine.

4. I cant smoke though dude this is fucking retarded.

Like, I'm quite possibly in the worst mood ever right now. My mouth is raping me, 1 fucking vicodin? WTF IS ONE FUCKING VICODIN GOING TO DO!?

5. I have no vape :(

and my sockets are bleeding like crazy, it's like a waterfall. Dude, I have to go to school tomorrow too, HOW AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO!? I'm just so pissed right now.

6. Triple post ftw -.-

and to top it all off my face is still numb and it's just super annoiyng. UGH

7. yeah expect them do be like that for the first day. the numbness lasted from the early morning till later in the evening for me too.

maybe you could try making edibles during the day when no one is home? the last few times i've made firecrackers the smell was gone within 2 hours or so.

8. You must have gotten butchered

I had all four out with Novocaine, got a handful of Vicodin and I was fine

The bleeding should be over with after like four hours

9. i got all 4 out, the bottom 2 were dug in bad

hardly hurt, i went for a checkup cause my stitches came out after 2 days and i kept getting food in it and having to pick it out with toothpicks which did hurt. it was fine though.

i ended up getting tylenol 3's.. 2 every 4 hours first day, then took 3 at once the next day after eating and that was it. they didnt hurt it was just a pain in the ass bleeding. fucking dentest must've wedged my mouth open, i had a cut on the side of my mouth that was pretty bad, like 2mm deep on the side of my mouth. that hurt 10x worse than the teeth pulled.. open your mouth to eat just to rip it open again...
    oh, and i got the IV too.

10. IV was a wierd experience, idk what to think of it lol

I felt kind of uneasy, then they're like relax and close your eyes, I'm like "ok" and them I blackout until we're leaving.

But, my mouth is literally so painful it sucks So much, the vicodin didn't do shit obviously.

11. when they gave it to me, i was trying to get stoned from the laughing gas that did fuck all for the pain of the prick for the iv. it was cold, i told them that. then i was like uhh now what... they said count.. i got to 10 or so and i dont remeber anything untill they shook me awake. like being drunk kinda when i woke up

oh, and to top it off, when i walked into the place to get my teeth out, i saw someone i know come out holding his moms hand like he came from another planet, looking around confused as hell. i was kinda worried by that hahaha.

oh, and my buddy had it done too. he doesnt remember going home much, but apparently he wanted mcdonnalds. this kid never ever eats mcdonnalds haha

12. I too had all 4 pulled at once,around a year ago,it sucked had 7 huge shots in my mouth. But i got alot of vicodin and watched movies allday,i couldnt eat shit so i lost 12 lbs :( .I hope all is well with your situation.

13. I got mine out about a month and a half ago. My numbness started wearing off before I even had a chance to fill my prescriptions. My boyfriend came home from filling them to find me sobbing in a chair.

They gave me 40 percocets. I still have about 16 of em. For me, the first 2 weeks sucked. The first few days actually weren't too bad because I was in such a drug induced stupor.

When the numbness wore off I was hurting, but I popped a Percocet, a promethazine, and since I hadn't eaten in about 18 hours it hit hard, and I slept the rest of the day away. :D

14. They actually gave you percocets? All I got was some measly T3's :(

15. Why not just take more than 1 vicodin if you got enough to last til your mouth stops hurting. I got percs when I had mine taken out and was popping like 50mg a day. (CWE of course)

16. this.
    just cuz they SAY 1 vicodin, doesnt mean u HAVE to take JUST one. If the pain is that bad take 2, and if you just wanna have some fun take 3. :D
    I've never had to have any teeth taken out, so Idk what its like, but it doesnt sound very fun. hope u recover fast man.:smoke:

17. Better take some anti-biotics and light a blunt.

18. My brilliant mom and doctor didnt give me shit...i got all four as well..all i did was play halo for 2 days straight

19. I had all four of mine plus an extra tooth taken out when I was twelve. I had an extra tooth behind my two front teeth so they decided to take my wisdom teeth at the same time. Since I was only twelve they had to slice into my gums and fish em' out. Car ride home wasn't fun, puked what looked to be pure blood and that made me start bleeding again. I didn't take any pills, I think they gave me some weak tylenol ones but I didn't even want to take those, my cheeks were so huge from the swelling.

20. try getting all four pulled at once and getting freakin TYLONEL to take the pain away, let's just say it made me stronger haha.