Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got my wisdom teeth pulled last week am I good to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blazedupp, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Hey guys I just had my wisdom teeth taken out last Tuesday and I've been having to turn down offers from my friends and it sucks because I really don't want dry socket. Anyone know how much longer I should wait? It's been 9 days.

2. I smoked as soon as I got back from having mine pulled, but I've never been good at taking the doctors advice,
    Just give your mouth a swill with mouthwash after that's what I did

• Like Like x 2
  3. I think you'll be fine .. I smoked a week after and I felt good. Maybe don't smoke too much

Sent from my SM-G925V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. As long as you aren't smoking joints like someone smokes cigarettes you'll be fine. It's the excessive smoking that does it.

5. I smoked weed as soon as I got back from getting mine removed. Helped with the pain a lot and made it more comfortable to deal with. You'll be fine to smoke.