Got my thizzles for the night

Discussion in 'General' started by mac_user, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Yeee
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They are red buddahs and the blue one is a blue gloc but the imprint got worn down

2. those bhuddas are hella bomb. i had some orange and yellow ones, they were amazing. have fun man :D

3. don't judge a roll by it's print..

4. All of my friends have had the red buddahs and said they were good. And ive had the blue glocs before they are SMACKERS.
    so it should be a good night

5. I been gettin Orange Glocks and they are fuckin smackers as well. Bombest in the area. But my guy aint re-upped yet. He stocks up in Vellejo, cali. Prolly tuesday, he says. But damn cutty. them budduhs look good. Never seen them round here before.

6. looks like me you and some other dude will be having a nice night
    u-E
    me-acid
    other dude-hawaiian baby woodrose seeds

7. i had the orange buddahs/true religions and they were the shitttt i dunno about the reds tho havent seen them b4

8. Chyeaaa im in northern california so im always gettin good pills
    and holllllly fuck im smackin hard right now
    bomb fuckin pills

9. lucky bastard. i want some thizzles too. i had them orange glocks and i didint like em. i like real upper speedy pills. i hate smack so i didint like em.

10. your a lucky man

11. hahah
    yeeeeeee
    im rollin balls right now so hard

12. You in MN? I cop those buddhas too.

13. Where you at homie? I'm in Fresno.

Then you got yours outta a different batch, cuz my orange glocks are the purest fuckin ecstasy high I've ever had, aside from pure molly. and even then it's pretty damn close to the same thing.

14. o damn your in fresno?
    i live in this gay fuckin town called rocklin its like by roseville its close to sac
    but the only good thing about this town is yoou can get good drugs hah

15. Yeah homie, I'm in Fresno, The Bulldog Nation, yadadamean?

thank god for spell checker!

off to score some h