Got my tattoo! (pics)

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by lilstoner, Mar 8, 2008.

1. So i finally got my Led Zeppelin tattoo, each symbol of each band member :D

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty nice. =]

3. sweet deal I acquired a new tattoo on thursday. your first??

4. nice, does it hurt on that spot? im planning to get maybe a phoenix around that area.

5. Fucking beautifully done!

I saw someone at a concert that had all four up and down his arm and I haven't seen them on anybody else since. Looks like you found a tattoo artist for some future work!

:D

6. i like it!! what do those symbols mean if i may ask (nvm, haha i didnt read ur post i just looked at the tat)

and no tattoo's on your back dont hurt

i'm getting a satanist pentagram tattoo'd on tuesday right above my ave satanas tattoo on my chest, its gonna be right up by my collar bone, should hurt pretty good

7. niice zepplin

8. Man that tattoo is not leveled, jk nice tattoo man.

9. i was just thinking... that would be an awesome tattoo to get on the inside of your lower lip if you were a chick... earlier today this girl today showed me a tattoo behind her lower lip that read "BITCH," I was thinking, there's got to be something more creative than that. It's cool b/c tattoos behind your lower lip eventually fades after like 6 months... and it's probably less than $100. Although getting all the detail on the zepplein tattoo would be almost impossible if done behind the lower lip.

Sick tho +rep

10. fuck YES!!!

11. word, thanks everyone. And yeah liek negligent said, it does not hurt that bad. The two symbols in the middle hurt a little tho cause it was like right on my spine at spots,lol.

12. Yes is was my first, very happy with it
    Thanks man, yeah his stuff in his portfolio is sick. Def will be going back:hello: