Got my seeds!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Scott40, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Check em out! Now how long should I germanize the seeds? And shoudl i wrap them with hot water paper towel or cold..........
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Put your seeds in a couple of paper towels dampened (not real wet) with warm water (not hot). Put the towels inside a plastic bag in a warm place. Many will sprout in a day or two but some may take a lot longer. In the meantime read, read, read the stickies on this and other forums to gain info on planting etc. Good luck.

3. throw them in a cup of water, wait about a day, the ones that sunk, put them in the dirt, the ones that didn't sink wait another day. If anymore sunk, put them in dirt, if some are floating, trash em. <<<<<< or put them outside and you can get some ditch weed, maybe throw them on gov't property.

4. i prefer the paper towel or hand towel approach, i always get 100% germination. I dont put it in a plastic bag either, just in a towel in a dark place.

5. NOBODY gets 100% germination.

6. why do you want to germanize, trying to make little nazi's?

i think canthris put right on another post about starting them in the warm good soil, instead of doing the paper towel method, i have stopped. and results are always the same if they dont pop they wont grow, just toss and get more.

7. i swear to god, ive never had a seed not germinate.

8. wait, i lied, i had 1, only 1 seed not germinate out of 5 years of growing.

9. I had 100% germination this year which I was pumped about. One of my GHS WW took forever though. All my other tails were in soil and in the grow box and this last WW had yet to crack. I was scared, but then she came through.

I am only growing 11 babes this year and I did pay damn good money for them, so they better germinate but either way I am still very happy they did.

10. THE bad thing about germing in a paper towel is people tend to let the towel dry and then the roots stick to it when removing and tear them.

11. thats if you don't check them and let your plants grow a 2 inch long tail before planting them. I have only seen this happen when i havent checked my seeds for a day or two and had some really fast germinators.