Got my PLANET WAX shipping confirmation e-mail! (Marijuana-Seeds.nl)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Aragorn420, Apr 6, 2012.

1. 6 strains on the way. Its about time. They received my money order 8 business days ago. I guess it has to be forwarded from UK to Netherlands & cashed before they will ship.

Anyone grow out the Planet Wax version of these strains? Which are the stinkiest & the least?

Afghan
    Bubblegum
    Mango
    Northern Lights
    NYC Diesel
    White Rhino

Which would you start with?

2. Wow..its tough getting a reply on this site lately. :confused:

3. not really. it just may take more then 12 hours.

BTW , they are not bred by "Planet Wax".. most likely you have seeds from Nirvana or other reputable F2 breeders. an Email to planet wax can help you figure out who bred em.

4. :eek:

If anyone has experience with these strains - as well as any info on which original breeder these come from? (for example, is White Rhino from Nirvana or Sensi?)

5. marijuna-seeds.nl is the bank and the breeder of most of their strains (they do resell other breeders as far as i can tell but distinguishing which is which is difficult) Planet Wax is a different company that deals with the payments and shipping for them and a few other companies. They are always pretty good when it comes to communication so you can always ask them stuff if you need to?

6. I received my seeds on May 1 - roughly 20 business days after receiving the shipping email. I had already given up on this order and now have packs of Black Widow and Afghan Haze on the way from Shantibaba (Mr Nice Seeds).

Nonetheless, I'm glad the seeds have arrived.:eek:

7. If you'd like to see pics of my received order from this company, check out my new grow (link in my sig!)!!!