Got my pipe back!!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by sensi stench, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Wowwww! Can't believe I have this back in my hands! It's not much but it was my first pipe a friend bought me along time ago back when I was only 15. I'm 20 now but this pipe had so many memories and went so many places with me and I gave it to a buddy when I was 18 and he moved in with his gf. I moved away to cal for close to a year and he apparently split up with his gf so I figured she took it or broke it or gave it away but no he still had so when I came back he gave it to me! Got to love the street cone pipe good times

Attached Files:

2. Nice man, nothing is better than a pipe with some good memories.

3. Imma post a pic of it cleaned now that I cleaned it If anyone's interested

4. I'm interested :) It looks pretty nice.

5. [quote name='"No Schwag"']I'm interested :) It looks pretty nice.[/quote]

Ok cool :) imma clean it in the shower now brb with pics. The cool thing is when it has resin in there it turns blue, unused it's clear.

6. Ok here some cleaned pics. Gotta say I like it better when it's resiny because it turns blue and looks nice.

Attached Files:

7. Looks good. :)

8. Thanks so much for the love guys! I know it is kind of local china glass but it means so much to me if only I could explain where it's been and all the good times, it's just a classic. Nonetheless thanks friends :) have a great day today

9. Nice pipe bro! I'm looking forward to smoking with friends for the first time. I only smoked 5 or so times, all alone.

10. [quote name='"reeferboi"']Nice pipe bro! I'm looking forward to smoking with friends for the first time. I only smoked 5 or so times, all alone.[/quote]

You will enjoy you guys will probably have a laughing good time! Cheers bro!

11. Haha hell yeah!
    I go to the same high school Obama went to.
    Finna smoke at the same spot his gang did (Choom Gang), no doubt. #OG :smoke:

12. [quote name='"reeferboi"']

Haha hell yeah!
    I go to the same high school Obama went to.
    Finna smoke at the same spot his gang did (Choom Gang), no doubt. #OG :smoke:[/quote]

U live in Hawaii?

13. yeah, i'm from oahu (it's one of the 8 major islands)

14. [quote name='"reeferboi"']

yeah, i'm from oahu (it's one of the 8 major islands)[/quote]

Right on I'm from Oregon

15. Haha just updated my Location (I'm a newbie)

16. [quote name='"reeferboi"']

Haha just updated my Location (I'm a newbie)[/quote]

Right on how are you liking this forum so far