Got my new EHLE

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dcountryman, Dec 22, 2011.

1. #1 dcountryman, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
    This is my first online purchase of a piece, and boy am I happy with it! I ordered a 250ml EHLE Straight tube 3.0mm, EHLE bottle shaped pre cooler, then after a day or so of searching and price comparing I found an EHLE pearl diffuser. I got it all for about $200 after shipping.

This piece hits mad clean! I use to own a double tree perc with six arms per tree, it was cool. Had a crap load of drag, but really smooth smoke. Well that eventually got broken at a party. I AM CONVINCED that with the down stem diffuser that this provided a smoother hit with VERY little to no drag at all! I was toking out of it with it regular down stem until I received my diffuser yesterday. Not a HUGE difference but a big one.

Before the ice was almost necessary, not with the diffuser the ice is now an awesome addition to sooth the smoke more. I'm sure some people might not fans of this brand, some people have strong loves and strong hates. But for me I'm a lover and I'm just glad to have this sweet piece!

Attached Files:

2. Looks nice. Merry tokin!