Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got my medi card!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by krowned, Apr 5, 2010.

1. #1 krowned, Apr 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2010
    yeah yeah. went n got it on saturday.
    Payed 100 bucks. Nice n simple.
    N iVe already gone to 5 shops. Ive spent prolly around 80 bucks or so and have a nice lil collection of medicine goin haha
    SO far I have gotten:
    G of Purple Tarantula (and a fat free knife hit of hash, my buddy got one also for referring me)
    $16 G of Master Kush (and a free pre-rolled joint) $15 i think after 10% off
    G of Mango (and a free G of Blueberry Trainwreck) $13 the G i payed for was cheaper than the G i got for free haha
    .5 Lava Hash and .5 Purple Urkle (he threw in an extra G of Puple urkle making it 1.5G) $18
    .5 Blonde Bubble Hash (got a free G of the bombest Nug he had. Some Bubba Kush, cuz me n they guy sat n talked a little while Yesterday on Easter as he was about to go home) $17

So Ive gotten around a quarter of DANK nugs, 1.5g of hash all for around 80 bucks Ill get some pics, and some reviews of the places i went to, up within the next few days

2. When you get done chortling over getting a card and some good bud :D, how about getting busy "earning" your rec? Become an activist! (And isn't that first "paranoia-free toke a blast? You never realize what a bringdown paranoia is, until it's gone!)

You need to help others get what you now have- the freedom to treat your own ailments as you see fit, or have a little, just for fun, now and then. :smoking:

So get yourself a copy of my list (linked in my sig) and start sending it, or studies from it, to your friends, family, doctors and local politicians. The fight for legalization depends on YOU! Your "little bit" counts! Every letter, for, or against, legalization is counted by an aide who reports the tally to his boss, who reports to the politician. Doctors can usually manage to read the studies by themselves. There are also news articles in my list that explain what the studies mean in plain English- for those who are "allergic" to big words! lol

When you email a letter to a politician, make a print copy, too and mail it! Chances are, two different aides will read your email and letter, so you get counted TWICE! :hello:

A letter to a politician can be as simple as "I support medical cannabis and you should, too. Here is a reason why"- Add a print up of a medical study abstract, sign your name as a registered voter and you're done! Even on a dinosaur of a computer on dial-up, it shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes! :p

California has a fair chance of LEGALIZING this fall!!! :yay:

ARE YOU REGISTERED TO VOTE? :confused:

ARE ALL YOUR FRIENDS ALL REGISTERED? :confused_2:

Make it a point to ask them! Tell them this as you pass them the joint :smoking:- "You want pot legal and cheaper? Register to vote and VOTE FOR IT!" If enough aren't registered (and shame on them!), make a party of it! Everyone get in the "proper frame of mind" :bongin: (except the designated driver) and go get registered!

You can either just sit around playing DOOM, or you can become part of the change that is happening in America (Obama ain't doin' nothin'- he's saving legalization for his re-election! so WE gotta do it ourselves- if you don't want to wait years!)

WE are the people that we have been waiting for to save us!

Get busy!

Granny :wave:

3. i know what your sayin. I've talked to a lot of people about it. CO-workers, friends, family. But I am currently not registered to vote. I plan on doing so soon though

4. What Granny Said I would have said, only I wouldn't have been so nice and I would have probably dropped negative rep on you. This ain't funny business here son.

Respect what you have, lest you find it will go away.

5. Wow it's pretty funny how you think you're better than everyone WildWill. You just go around policing like you're a mod or something.

6. Hey, sounds great and sounds like you are getting the medicine you need :D ! Make sure you do register to vote. Its quick and easy. Dont let us and yourself down!

7. I don't get it, WW. Why would you have given him negative rep? He was just expressing his joy. So tell me how he was so offensive to you?

Sammy

8. Sounds like someone lost their medicine =(