GOT My Magic-Flight Launch Box Today!!!!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by buddders, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Hey guys i just got my magic flight launch box in the mail today. The thing is awesome. everything i expected and more..

Took it out and put some urb up in that jawnski and ya know what happens after that.

It got me very high, i used barley any and im baked right now.. lol im way more baked a minute later than when i first started typing this ahhaha. any tips for going to work baked?

2. Keep a straight face.

Good luck, and happy vaping ^_^

3. ahah idk if i can.. and thanks man. cant wait to use this thing all the time. beats having to go outside and smoke.. i just did it in my room and it barley smells. i cant even smell it, not even on your breath.

4. fuckk i need one of thoseeeee

5. dude so amazing. its my first "piece" and i think its gonna be my main one for a while.. its pretty sweet man.

6. I went all around town (headshops) trying to find one and noo luck, i guess im gonna have to order one online :smoking:

7. Glad you're satisfied. Such a great purchase :)

8. yeah dude go through vape world.. i got fucked over 20 bucks by going through blissville cause vape world is giving like all these discounts plus you get a free fucking grinder SOO PISSED!

9. Haha congrsts! Enjoy your vape.
    Feel free to pm me if you've got questions/problems, I own n LB as well and I love it!!

10. yea ill check it out, thanks

11. awesome man.. i do have one question since ive never used a vape before actually 2. should the vapor coming into your mouth be hot? or do u pull harder so it dosnt get hot and its cool vape going into your mouth? and second, like part of the bud i put in there is darkened, like black kinda. and only one side will be dark like that the other side is still kinda green ish white, does that mean i keep going? keep vapin? or stop and empty then add more weed.?

12. When part of the bud is darker, you should just shake it around. I usually shake the bud around every couple hits. Enjoy the launch box, it fucking rules. You can legit vape in a class or at work if you so desire.

13. i thought the bud would be wasted after like 5 or 10 hits but parts of it is still greenishwhite. (lol i just made up that color) but yeah like theres still a lil green left but theres also black.. and how hot should the vape be coming into my mouth?

14. I shake it up after each hit. I've also learned not to pull for longer than 15s or you risk combustion. Before I was going for as long as I could, but I'd end up with a lot of black (combusted) weed.

The vape shouldn't be too hot, but definitely hot enough that you can usually feel it on your tongue.

15. oh shit i think i was doing hits longer than 15 seconds hahaha woopsy doo.

i guess thats what i was doing cause part was black. ill try shorter hits next time. like i mean theres sometimes when i cant feel the vape (idk if its not working when i do that) and other times i can feel the warm kinda hot ish vape coming in... thats how hard i wanna pull right?

16. No bad!! It should never be black, that means you burnt it which is very bad.
    Read the directions carefully, shkae the weed around between hits to stir it up.
    You should feel a slight warmth in your mouth but there should never me thick smoke.

How long do you let it heat up? After 5 seconds it should be pretty hot.
    So- pop in the battery, wait no more then 5 seconds for it to heat up, immediatly start taking your hit, quickly remove battery and finish hit(inhale).
    Repeat.

17. The Launch Box has gone through a few revisions since it's introduction. Being that BlissVille is tied in closer to the manufacture than any other line of distributors, it has been experienced by many, that they Blissville will have the latest offering versus older stock that is stocked by other distributors. Each revision has made the LB a better vape, and if it was me, I would gladly pay a little extra to know that I was getting the newest revision available.

18. hrmm, maybe not BLACK but kinda brown.. dark though. i guess i coulda let it go too long, but i didnt even see smoke, as soon as i put the battery in i started inhaling, i didnt wait 5 seconds or anything.. maybe i took to long of a hit? or too slow of a hit?

19. thats nice to know man.. kinda just impulse bought anyway so i guess it was my fault.. but at least i have the newest version. are these things hand made im guessing?

20. The instructions say to start inhaling immediately. If the battery is fully in the socket, you should be inhaling. If you're not inhaling, the battery should be out of the socket (or at least not touching the end, I pull mine only part way out for convenience)