Got my friend VERY high...TOO high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CurtChronic, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Well, let me start off by saying that I love getting people high when they either; A. Have never been high. B. Rarely ever smoke, or have only smoked a couple times.

It should come as no surprise that people who have only smoked a couple times in their life, probably didn't smoke that great of weed. Well, a couple of my friends from Iowa came over recently to see the Slayer/Megadeth concert in Chicago, and my friend tells me he wants to get high and listen to Mastodon's "Crack the Skye" album (for you non-metalheads, it's a great album that some consider a great album for weed smokers).

So, anyway, my brother-in-law was also in town so we went and had some drinks and had a good time at the bar. We come back to smoke and listen to Mastodon. Well, let me first say, I should have known better than to have them drink before hand, knowing that they don't smoke much, but I didn't think we would drink that much at the bar.

One of my friends really enjoyed himself and his high, he only took one hit and also drank less than my other friend. My other friend, had a few more to drink (he wasn't plastered by any means, but surely had a good buzz) and took two hits. Let's just say, it hit him immediately. He was very quiet and REALLY out of it. Couldn't even get the dude to drink or eat anything (which we explained would probably help), hell he wouldn't even talk. Then he stood up and said, "Whoa...hold on...I just need...I need to come down. We need to turn the music off, it's too much...I need to come back to reality."
    Which is really odd because he is the one who really wanted to hear that album high, and he LOVES that album. Then he sat back down and didn't speak for over an hour, just sort of looked around and wouldn't say a word. FINALLY, he started saying a few things and said he felt like he was in another galaxy! :eek: I told him that was the highest I've ever seen anybody in my life. It was very interesting to observe his behavior because it was like it was someone completely different.

Definitely odd. The next day he kept saying how he felt like he was still high, I reassured him that he wasn't still high. I couldn't get him to smoke again, but tonight he text me and said he's definitely smoking again.

For what it's worth, we are both 25 and he has smoked once or twice before...but mostly he just drinks. All I know is, I have to be the one who gets him high the next time.

I really wish I would have had my camera on to capture this, because it was definitely interesting.

2. My first high was on some really good shit in a bong, so one can imagine how high off my mind I truly was. I too was sort of lost in the feeling because I'd never felt it before, so I think it was just a combination of how high you got your friend and how he's never felt high before. Let's admit, it can be overwhelming sometimes.

3. its funny how the high can effect people differently. the first time i got high i couldn't stop talking.

4. the first time i actually got high i was on my friends couch playing with his pillows cuase they felt so diffrent and cool and i was trying to explain what was going on in my head for some reason but all i could make out was mumbles xD

5. its really interesting to see someone on high
    and specially when we talk about that on next day, when he becomes normal and he get surprised about himself
    hahahahah..............................

6. I picked up some amazing weed one time, i don't know why i got so high, but i did. I didnt whitey, but i just sat down for like 2 hours, i couldnt talk or move cause it made me feel really nauseous. But if i just sat still with my eyes open i just zoned , was epic.

7. Yeah I've some people miserable after getting too high. I used to smoke with this girl a few times, I got her to smoke for her first time, and this was maybe the 4th or 5th but it was dank. But she sat in a chair for 2 hours, with her eyes closed, saying maybe 5 words

8. Haha. That's how it always starts.

9. I wish I could experience that first time again don't you guys ??? I can still remember it like it was yesterday.... I had, just like you described only smoked mids once out twice before and that that weed wasn't shit and my buddy brought the fire, needless to say I smoked an entire blunt to the face and made the first manned mission to jupiter I was so high...i think that the first few times you ever get really ripped is such a memorable experience I hope I can feel that once more before I die...tell him he doesn't know how lucky he is.

Right on btw

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

10. Hell yeah it does i think it starts that way for most people

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

11. When I first started smoking, I couldn't stop talking about how great weed is, and the physical sensations I felt
    TL: DR

I FELT the song thru my body, "the power of equality" by red hot chili peppers, the second time I smoked.

I still like to listen to the song, the same sensations man

12. Haha, I wonder what kinda shit he was thinkin of the whole time.

13. I remember when i had music playing that I didn't like, the first times stoned it annoyed me bad

14. i remember smoking up a friend who never smoked before , it was pretty funny he started crying alot at one point cause he thought we were going to tell the cops on him

15. #15 Lucifer Christ, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    What?

Edit: One time, one of our friends took his first g-bong hit with us. He got all quiet, wouldn't talk, even when we were asking him questions. He was all pale and he looked like he was gonna go full-zombie any second and eat us all. We eventually convinced him to just go to sleep, and he woke up fine the next morning. It was freaky.

16. If anyone says bullshit (alot of people say shit to people what act like this)

It happened to me...You grow over it...To the chill relaxing high's...I started out with DANK....So one time I got my bong and a friend and he brought to other friends iam like cool cool...We get my bike..They had Moped's (basterd's)...

go to the "lookout" (big stoner smoke spot with a big ass log over hanging off a big hill (you can see the entire town)...We spark...I take A HUGE rip to the point my eyes turn red instantly...and im moving back and forth like...My bong is gonna get jacked...My bike is gonna get jacked....So i rip my bong out of the kids hand...Throw it all in my bag...And hop on my bike and rode down this HUGE ASS FUCKING HILL...MY FRIEND WAS LIKE HE'S HIGH...AND THE 2 OTHER KID'S I JUST MET WERE LIKE WHAT A BITCH....

I never intended that too happen :(

17. I am sorry. :( i hate that type of paranoia...How well did you know these friends?