Got my friend blazed for the first time - fun evenin

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SpiceMadeOfLife, Mar 30, 2009.

1. #1 SpiceMadeOfLife, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    So I've been friends with my friend C for a while now. He was always against drinking and doing drugs, and he even talked me down when he found out I smoked weed, telling me how "dangerous" it was.

Anyways, he eventually found his way over to drinking, me being there when he first got drunk, haha. A little while ago he approached me about wanting to smoke weed, and I said yea sure, next time I have some I'll give you a shout. And thats what happened, we set a time and place, and we went on a little smoking adventure.

We head out to the woods, and I unwrap my shit from my plastic baggy. I had my pipe, (which he mistakenly called a bong, haha, I corrected him kindly) my lighter and my 2 grams of dank, and we proceeded to light a couple bowls, me teaching him smoking technique for the first little while. It doesn't happen to often on your first try but with my instruction, he actually did get high.

We walk around the woods, me taking pictures and chatting, light another bowl, then decide its too cold and we walk back to my place. We get some snacks, music, light a couple more bowls, both of us being pretty friggin high at this point.

Then we decide to watch the most random trippy movie ever, Finding Nemo. It was crazy watching that blitzed, seriously.

Anyways, he said he had a really good time. He thought it was weird and different, but he definitely enjoyed the experience. I'm gald he had fun, and he's a cool kid.

2. Hahaha awesome man, sounds like a good time. I was present for 3 of my old friends first smoke sessions. It's always a great time. Saying "got my friend high" always bothers me though lol. Everyone says that in this situation and it makes it sound like you forced some drugs upon your friend. Not hating, just something thats always bothered me that I needed to post :p:smoking:

3. yea I feel that. I didn't tell my sister or anything about it, it would have been weird I think.

4. Huh? lol... who said anything about telling someones sister lol... you must be high, cause I re-read both posts twice and have no idea what youre talking about.

5. Yeah, I remember smoking out my friends in high school for the first time.

They were learning about weed from a guy who knew nothing about weed, haha.

6. #6 SpiceMadeOfLife, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    nah man. When I wrote that response I wasn't high, now I am, and I'll explain.

You said in your post, the term "got my friend high" bothered you. I'm agreeing with you, and I said that I didn't tell my sister when I got back, because of that purpose.

I guess I should have elaborated more, but that really tripped me out. I can't believe I actually wrote something out that someone simply could not understand. That's hilarious:D

Shit, here goes for this one I guess. :laughing:

7. One more for the good guys. Nice.

8. Holy shit, JDH22 finally got banned...woot. Either way, Good to hear he had a good time. Though he eventually changed his thoughts on weed, it always sickens me to hear how many people try alcohol first...fucking poison, man.

+rep

9. Epic dude!...My boy hasn't smoked yet either. He said next time we chill he wants to smoke. So imma try to get some damn good tree and get him blitzed out of his mind.:smoking:

10. lol. i've never been on the "my friend smoking me out" end of these stories. I can't wait to be the one smoking someone out for the first time. I just want to see their reaction and see how much fun they will have.

11. You sound like a good friend! I'm sure he had a fun time in the woods.

12. +rep for bringing someone into our world:D hahaha

I love introducing people to marijuana:hello: