Got my first vape!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Liqweed, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Well, I decided to just get a cheap box vape for now, I just packed it and plugged it in and its heating up as I type. I have it heating up to about 340 degrees, is that too high or low? Or does that vary between vaporizers?

2. omg, it tastes soo good!:smoke:

3. One question though. Am I supposed to keep the bud in the whip packed against the screen? because it just falls down. Also, the first few hits tasted like nice weed, and now after a few hits its starting to taste more like popcorn, I like it, but does that mean the temp is too high or is that normal?

4. Congrats :)

Yes, push it up to the whip screen. If it's too fine, grind it less.

When it tatses like burnt popcorn, it's done. Re-pack er'.

The temp is fine, I set my voodoo at 375 and it works well. Same with my vol.

5. its all preference, with my vaporbros i pack bud against the screen but I've seen people who don't if the heating element has a screen on it .

as for taste it gets more harsh the more you vape the same buds, make sure your stir often and you grind bud finely.

340 is a decent temp..try going for 365 thats a sweet spot. so is 380 and 400. but be careful cause the temp readouts on the cheap units tend not to be so true.