Got My First Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CHIWANG, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Bought a pax for $80 off of my friend. Gotta say i really love it. Still love bongs but this is great for throughout the day. Im trying to still learn the ropes a bit and figure out how to use it mose efficiently.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

be sure to watch videos on how to clean it every few days of use.

3. is it really that important to keep your vape clean. shouldnt be a problem, i keep all my glass nice and clean. smoked my vaped weed out of my bong last night and woah. for left over shit it gets you pretty god damn high

LOL You'll say goodbye to the bong before long once you realize how much less it actually uses. I get much higher off my Pax than I do off my bong. I'm done with combustion, and sticking with vaping. I've smoked out of a bong or glass for 20 years. 

A few things to note with the Pax. Make sure the oven is packed somewhat tight. Not completely tight but midway tight. That will give you more vapor production and taste. The leftovers (ABV's), if you save them can be used for edibles if you want to make brownies or what not. 

As far as keeping it clean, probably every 5-6 uses maybe a bit more. If it gets too dirty in there then it will mess up the flavor of the vapor.

5. sweet thanks dude. can i make firecrackers with abv? and ive always felt like my pax doesnt get me as high as my medicali does. it could be because it takes longer for me to vape then to take bong rips. bc when i think about it one full oven in my pax is probably equivalent to 1 1/2 bowls out of my medicali. and remember its a small bowl for snaps. i love the clear headed high it gives me tho compared to bongs. ill always use bongs and blunts to get me stoopid tho.

LOL Gotta love gettin' stoopid. I know what you mean as far as feeling the Pax not getting you as high. I went through that myself lol. For a bit I was switching between the MFLB and Pax to see which one was more "potent". Ultimately, once I learned how to get the Pax going, it was Pax hands down. 

Remember to get your stuff ground up as fine as you can get it. Thats a rule for the MFLB that I'm carrying over to basically all the vapes I use. I sank money into a good grinder and I haven't been disappointed since. There's a whole science to vaporizing and once you get the science down (basically temps), you'll get more satisfaction from vaping and with your Pax.

What temperature setting is it on? The way to find out is pop out the mouthpiece (turn it on, then use the thumb groove to pop it out). Look at the light. If its Yellow, then thats the lowest temp setting. If its Orange, thats the middle setting. If its Red, thats the highest setting. I've been messing around with the temps a bit, as I've used orange for a while. I used the Red setting last night and the Pax session was a bit shorter than normal. Since it was at a higher temp, it was vaporizing faster and creating vapor so I had no choice but to puff it all down. Oh, adjust the temp pushing the lit up button under the mouth piece after you pop it out.

Try the temps and see if you like the hotter setting. It took me a bit to get used to a vape session. Usually what I'll do, is take me about 3-6 puffs, turn it off, then go back to it later with the higher temp.