Got my first ticket

Discussion in 'General' started by Nick64cap, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Hello, today I got my first ticket. I was speeding on the high way, I got caught doing 84 in a 70. I never had a ticket before. So before now any time a cop would search my license plate number nothing would come up. Now it's going to say I have a speeding ticket, does this mean I'll be getting pulled over at random now? They could use this as an excuse to pull me over even though I was doing nothing wrong. I'm thinkin bout doin a smoke ride but not if now I have a higher chance of getting pulled over. I know I fucked up and shoulda never got the ticket in the first place so please dont rant on about how dumb I am for getting it, etc. I got a hefty fine and lost points so I'll be changing my driving habits.

2. no, they can't pull you over based on your old speeding ticket. He has to have a valid reason. So just stay within the laws and you'll be fine

3. They said i have 40 days to pay the fine. Should I pay it right anyway or does it not matter at this point?

4. If you have the money to pay it why wouldn't you pay it right away?
    If something happens later and you can't make the money then you might end up fucking yourself.

5. Whatever you do, don't be a jackass and get a warrant out for your arrest for an outstanding speeding ticket.

If you're going to be stupid be smart about it.