Got my first ticket

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by TonyCartman, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Got my first ticket...

80€ fine for doing 67km in a 50kmh zone..
    Thank god that was before I switched into 3rd gear haha ;)

What sort of legal punishment you get for this kind of thing where ur from guys? :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. They'll take away your Guinness!

3. I just got one for going 70 in a 50 km/h zone. At the bottom of a hill of course, right where it switches from a 60 zone to a 50 zone. If the cop waited 5 more seconds to radar me, it would have only been 60 in a 50. I know better than to go speeding by schools.

Fine's $95. So not too much difference.

4. #4 BlazeLE, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibSwITK4jjQ]Police Brutality - YouTube[/ame]

nah but in all seriousness ive been pulled over twice doing at least 20mph over both times but only got warnings. one time it was a state trooper so im mind blown that i didnt get a ticket that time (especially since this guy clearly saw super troopers one too many times).

the key is to be polite to the officer. cops are fucking douches about speed traps though. they fucking sit at the bottom of bridges and shoot laser at the peak... this is why i dont usually speed over the peak of bridges anymore. and i didnt that time with the super trooper but he was in the median and i only scanned the right side of the road where they usually are before proceeding to speed.