Got My First Rimjob

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chills, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Hahaha. Sex is sex. You have an issue if you try to put more on it than that. If it feels good, do it.

2. #62 Tastytrichomes, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013

if eating adolescent boys turns you on, do it
    -dahmer

3. Fuck! man, I remember the first time My Man gave me a Rim Job, I laid on my back, he tells me to grab my ankles and put them behind me head, next thing I know he is Making out with my AssHole. It was Totally spontaneous and I still had Toilet paper on my ass from the last time I left a shit. It was glorious and nothing would ever beat the dry, chapped lips of a Man.

4. #64 Carne Seca, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013

Very nice attempt at a straw man argument.  How you can equate sex between two consenting adults and child rape and cannibalism  is mind boggling.  Sex is sex when both partners are mature and willing.  Anal play can be very stimulating and does enhance sexual pleasure.  That's a fact.  Don't get  too caught up in stereotypes and labels.  If it's not your thing then don't do it but don't try and pass moral judgement on others because they're more open and trusting than you.  

Did you really mean to back up your opinion by  quoting a bat-shit crazy ass psycho who brutally murdered and ate his sex partners?

5. And be like "SUPRISE"! oh shit haha

6. Maybe it sounds unpleasant, but in the moment I'd do it because I like pleasing my man. This is assuming he likes that kind of thing. This is also assuming I have feelings for said man. I don't do the kinky shit for someone who just wants to use me for a good fuck.

Everyone has different preferences. Respect.

[​IMG]

I know what you mean but not everything that feels good should be done.

Your village is calling.  They want you back.  

10. Regarding not showering before a prostitute licks your/someone else's date clean -- if you are just picking up a street worker, it's a given that you probably won't be required to shower. It is also more likely that you are picking up an STD and a dude with their sack tucked back, or an undercover cop, though. It would have to be a pretty shitty brothel if you didn't have to shower first, and then it would be more likely that other dudes and/or the "lady of the night" didn't shower first. I find the thought of that to be fucking disgusting, and in pretty much every country in which prostitution has been legalised, it is a violation of occupational health and safety codes (or whatever they are called in those countries). You could just as easily buy a dog and a jar of peanut butter if you want your date licked clean by a skilled back door cleaner. It doesn't matter how many clients request an anal tonguing, the dog will have more experience. Costs less, too.

Regarding chlls getting to have anal with this chick: get her to watch this video. (Sound isn't the best, butt fuck it.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOFyvPIfQp4

Hold up, hold up, hold up. You mean you think you're going down on a lower level when you suck a nutsack, or did you just poorly word what you were trying to say? Because you sucking any part of the male genitals that is not the glans (tip of the penis, mushroom tip, whatever you want to call it), is like me licking any part of your vagina that isn't your clitoris. Surely, you don't think lesser of someone just for going down on you?

You say very foolish things. Grow up.
    I'm not religious. I feel like we're all animals just living on a rock. For the betterment of our race and planet as a whole, yes, there are things I would consider "wrong". But most  things that feel good don't hurt others. If it does, that's a whole different story. 
    I just don't believe things like ass-play, homosexuality, getting your redwings, etc are "BAD". Some people like em, some people don't, and that's the entire extent of my thought on those subjects.

HA! My step-dad went to school with her. He said she was really weird and timid back then.

freedom of speech lil nigga

haters gonna hate

13. god damnit... 

14. You misunderstand. I don't hate, I laugh.

15. Jesus Christ almighty. quit being fucking hilarious. my fucking sides have been splitting from your posts in this thread. my God. +1 to you.

16. Dude I was so turned on reading this thread and this just fucked up my boner..  :confused_2:

17. real nigga shit. Pussy niggas gone hate.