Got My First Rimjob

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chills, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Like that guy who shit all over his girlfriend and her parents' bed? :laughing:

2. now you need to cum in her ass.

3. she only did it to me after I showered. 

It was always after i came home from my workout, i'd shower, fuck, and eat after blazing. Then smoke all night.

good times

4. I just cant see myself doing this to my bf and I know he'd never want me to. I suck his balls and that's as low as Im going.

5. Girls tend to do more for you when you can make them cum 5 times in a row with your dick during sex.

It's a win win situation.  It's hot as hell when the girls cumming constantly and she does crazier stuff for you.

6. #27 chills, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    I made sure it was clean.  The first time she did it, I wasn't all the way clean and I swear I could smell my ass on her breath lol.   This rimjob thing is addicting.  Yesterday I sat on her face and jerked while she did it.  She got her toungue all up there.  It's kinky and hot as hell. 
    She says I'm corrupting her lol and that she feels like she needs to go back to church, she was half joking of course as she toungued my ass not long after saying that.

I might do it to her sometime, but it's not like I'm rushing to do it.  Right now, I'm just enjoying her doing it all the time. mmmmm

this is the next thing I'm shooting for.  she's scared to do anal because she says I'm too big.  but I'm going to have her squeeling from it in due time. 

8. Get some butt plugs or butt beads for her.  If not lube up your finger and stick your finger, then two, while fucking or foreplay.  It'll get her more relaxed and loose.

You might want her to have used an enema a bit before the sex though.  Heard horror stories before.

One time my old dealer was fucking this hot ass girl at a house party.  They started doing anal and then when he pulled out she suddenly shit all over the bed.

I must say, her popularity dropped big time after that hahaaahaha.  Plus it's gross as hell.  You don't wanna be literally packing fudge. GROSS

9. Quit corrupting her. It's obvious you don't love her!

10. What, get outta here you white knight wannabe beta

11. The girl is second guessing her actions obviously she isn't feeling it or the OP is a troll.

12. I wonder how much a prostitute would charge me if I paid one to lick a real dirty bum's bum? Like, 2.5 months without a shower dirty....1/2" thick layer of dried ass sweat, dirty.

Sorry, bored as hell and started laughing while thinking about it.

13. #34 chills, Jun 15, 2013

lol she only said it as a half joke.  I'm not forcing her.  She just likes doing whatever I want her to do.  She feels wrong because she is still technically married, tho she is split with her husband for the past month.  as far as not loving her, you got no clue.

lol wow.  that's just wrong.

14. I think even a crack head or heroin fiend prostitute wouldn't do that unless you gave her like a grand.

15. Licked clean or just a lick?

16. Lol did you pay a prostitute to do one or the either before?

17. someone here suggested grapeseed oil. but spend some time back there, tongue her a bit, get it loose. the taboo of anal is sometimes too much for most women to resist. hope you get in there!!!

18. Haha so what were you just like lick my ass bitch!

19. #40 Tastytrichomes, Jun 15, 2013
    seriously bro just drop a huge deuce down her esophagus