Got My First Piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Mr Seven Up, Jun 9, 2012.

1. I got my first piece and it's made out of soapstone. Any of you guys have any experience with soapstone? Does it break easily, is it good material?

[​IMG]

Also, do you guys think I need screens for it? It's a pretty deep bowl, and the hole inside is really small.

2. Get glass.... don't buy a screen though

3. Too late now, I already bought this one. I really want to try it out but I don't got any bud :(

4. How much was it?

5. I most likely got ripped off cus i payed 20$. But I asked some people and they said those are hard to find so it's a good price. so idk

6. You bought a pipe with out bud lol lol lol lol lol come over here and smoke this OG kush with me

7. not sure but I wouldn't pay 20$ for that

8. In my opinion, if you spend less then like 60 on a spoon pipe or at least 100 on bong for your first one, It will last a long time and it won't disappoint you

9. [quote name='"Gaara247"']In my opinion, if you spend less then like 60 on a spoon pipe or at least 100 on bong for your first one, It will last a long time and it won't disappoint you[/quote]

Agreed. Just got my new spoon for a GREAT price. Pics are on my thread "new spoon! Needs a name!"

10. haha hey bro,you're from sythe ;)

-bro.

11. Why do you have matches?

Never heard of it .... Get a glass screen if anythig

12. Lol I have those matches too

13. stone pipes are sick man, and they seem so retro. they're as good as glass too, maybe even better because they heat up slower than glass. enjoy the pipe man:smoke:

14. The matches are to compare the size of the pipe to a regular sized matchbox. (To see the size of the pipe)