Got my first girlfriend, but not sure if Im happy about it.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Shazbuckle, Feb 24, 2010.

1. #1 Shazbuckle, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    Ok here's the deal

Up untill a few years ago I was quite shy, not outgoing, played wow alot.. Last year that all changed, I quit wow, got myself some party friends, started goin out every weekend, and started developing some inner confidence to help me in the future when I head off to college.

I'm still a virgin (18)

Here in Ireland, among my crowd, one night stands aren't heard of too much, most people only lose their virginity after theyve bin goin out with someone for a few months over here. I got my first GF a few weeks ago, before I got her I thought she was amazing, preety hot, fun personality..but now that I have her I just see all the negatives, and now I find it really difficult to talk to her, because she kind of annoys me a bit, she can be quite clingy.

I make no apologies for this next statement, some might be offended, but whatever I don't care. I want to lose my virginity asap, but I don't know how long I can be with this girl for.

Me and my friends are all goin on holidays over the summer, and she's not comming, I don't want to be tied down for that. So I do plan on breaking up with her in the next few months anyway, I think she knows that, but I'm not sure.

What should I do? Stay with her and hopefully lose my virginity, or break up with her now and hope for some one night stand in the near future.

(If it's any help, I love being single, I find it so much fun trying to talk to new people, trying different tactics and stuff, being in a relationship sounds a bit boring to me)

2. Why do you need to lose it asap?

3. #3 Shazbuckle, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    Because I want to. I'll change it to want and not need. Obviously I don't *need* to lose it;)

edit: I never actually wrote "need" in the first place, dunno where you got that from

4. Why would you lose your virginity with a girl you dont like?,its something your gonna remember forever,at least get a girl worth to remember.

5. Not exactly.. i was fucked up beyond recognition when i lost mine and cant remember for the life of me who i fucked..

but ive been told i did a good job haa

6. I don't really see sex as something special, it's just natural. We are all animals and animals screw for fun, nothing much else too it really (apart from all the stuff society has invented)

I'm looking to lose it purely so I can get the experience. It's like the first time I heard about weed, I just wanted to try it as soon as possible, no matter where or when, I wasn't waiting for the "perfect moment" or anything.

7. Staying with her trying for sex when you know you will be dumping her is the ultimate dick move.

FWIW, sex is a million times better when there is an emotional connection (and drugs).

8. You completely missed the point.

9. I take back what i said.

10. True.. but not its not needed..

Sex is still sex.. and it still feels damn good

11. :)

Don't worry i was expecting these kind of replies anyway. Everyone is different, but this is just how I am. I really can't see myself ever being in a relationship, who knows it might happen, but i just have too much fun being single ;)

12. thats not exactly true. When i lost mine it sucked, I went for 2 hours and never even finished. i got a good reputation but it really sucked and i don't really remember any of it..

13. Nah im with ya..

youre young.. fuck till ya dick falls off

14. I see relationships as to diffcult 4 the animals we really are, i mean, u dont see a dog having to call her mate daily so she can finally give him some pussy.

One night stands are the way to go.

15. I understand the sport-fuck attitude that a lot of young people today have, and I am very open to new experiences in my sex life, but if the girl isn't also a sport fucker and you have to lie to her and make her think she is in a relationship in order to use her for sex, you are a giant douche. So I am not really condemning the fucking for fucking's sake, just the method of obtaining the experience.

16. Truth.

I'm gonna give a bit from a girl's point of view because it seems to be just guys here hah.

I get why you want to lose your virginity ASAP, but can you be any more selfish? If you want to stay with her so you can fuck her and dump her, you might as well break up and go have a one night stand.

I don't know any more about this girl than you've described, but what I do know is that it hurts any girl when she finds out she's been used for sex, and if she really likes you or if it's her first time it's gonna hurt real bad.

I know lots of guys don't give two shits about who they fuck, but come on dude. She's your first girlfriend - at least respect her enough not to use her.

17. There ya go! Someone who see's it as I do. Rough situation, because I was recently in it. I'm not getting into detail because I feel the whole community who post in this section thinks im the biggest prick alive, but its decently true...

Anyways if your DESPERATE to get some ass, then I'd suggest keep playing it off. If she digs you and u give her some attention she'll eat it up. And since I can tell u don't really care for her this will make her dig you more (atleast thats how it usually works, don't take my word.)

Anyways try to see if you could possibly be friends with "benefits." Seems like your group/culture aren't much of sex fiends.

18. I feel ya...I havent had a gf in 3 or 4 years...and one night stands happen rarely for me but its w/e cause most of the girls in my area are annoying and/or stupid as fuck.

19. Fuck if you want to fuck, not because it's 'natural.'

20. If your fucking because you just want to I believe thats acting on your natural instinct :p