Got my face completely stolen!!! Best doses i've ever had...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thelastkennedy, Jul 24, 2009.

1. so the other day i met up with my buddies joe and sal, and then later on we drove to SF to meet daniel ( his name is Sirust here on GC...)

we were at the park trying to find some blotter, with a lot of sketchy people saying they could get it, etc.... but we werent really stressin on it too hard, i wanted to make sure the connect seemed trustworthy and legit....

anyways, we saw a brother that i knew from the gathering, and we knew he knew the family there in the city, so we went with him back to where his gf was sitting.... within 30 minutes there was a big croud around us, and then he asked his friend "These kids' lightbulbs are out. we need electricity...."

the dude smiled and nodded. asked how much we were working with, and he told us he could find us 2 strips for that....

hours went by, as we were just hanging out, hacking, smokin, tradin crystals (bunch of hippies, what do you expect?)

joe sal and daniel had to leave, and i stayed behind.... all of the sudden dude shows me a whole page of blotter, and cuts me off 20 hits, and this is all done under his shirt like nothing is going on. very mysterious.... i drop my 5 strip right there on sight, having been burned on acid PLENTY of times.

:eek:

within 15 minutes my face was in a puddle on the floor. i tried calling daniel to tell them to hurry back, i was GONE. they get back and we get into the car, and i tell them to hurry up and drop theirs, so we can fry together... they werent havin it....

so we're in the car, and they're blaring death metal as im slipping into HELL. i traveled through hell and back with my eyes closed, curled up in a ball. this went on for about an hour on the way back to napa.... when we got to joes house i puked in the back yard, and then we got in the car to go camping....

OH. MY. GOD.

the stars!!!!!

we set up, and everyone else dropped theirs, and within 20 minutes BLASTOFF!!!! i spent the whole night looking at the stars making rocket ship noises and giggling.... at one point daniel puked all over himself, and after i made sure he was breathing alright, we just kinda left him.... Sal started having a really bad trip for a while, but we got him out of it.....

WE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN ON THE MOON. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT... (wish we would have had some mamas though....)

anyways, i'm going to SF again in a couple weeks, anyone that wants to meet up at the park and hang out is free to:wave:

2. haha nice!

can't wait to experience that with ya brotha

3. Mmmm lucy did you get white on white family fluff or some blotter with art on it? Last time I went to the park I scored some bomb WoW I need to go back and pick some more up.

4. #4 thelastkennedy, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
    it was some WoW:hello:

i'll split gas money and go halves on a sheet or vial with you if you want...hit me up i lost your number

5. whatz the area code/?

6. lol dude, why u put ya phone number up on a public forum?:p:p

7. dude I suggest you take the numbers to PM/IM not on a public board...

But sounds like a wicked trip dude. Camping on psychedelics is amazing, and I'd be right with you lookin at the stars if I could.

8. when we get our big bus we'll get into contact with ya and try and swoop through your town with a sheet or two :cool:

9. Whats this now? I'd be SO DOWN for a bus 'trip' hehehe

10. I'm down for that, Hah now that I think we may have got that WoW from the same guy. I went to the park and found this guy and he just whipped out sheets of WoW and cut me off a 10 strip right there in the middle of the park standing up.

11. dreads???

met him through some rainbow family i met at nationals...

12. Haha nice, I was wondering how your trip went. I was no where on earth when sal tripped bad so I'm glad you were there for him. And I still feel horrible for the death metal music. I'll have money for another fry sesh starting september but it'll have to be a weekend adventure since I'll be in school. Thanks again for inviting me.

13. anytime brother:)

like i said you're free to travel with us when we pick up the bus:smoking:

14. Ugh, you guys all hang out and trip together!? I wish there were cool blades on long island.
    Fuck long island. I cant wait till I transfer to Cali next year.

15. sorta... i knew munch since like 5th grade and drummerdude49 since freshman year.... we used to skate together, etc....

Sirust and i got together on here and i invited him to trip with a few friends and me....

as far as bleezie king and barnkiss, it looks like they wanna hop on the spaceship when it blasts off (magic school bus, anyone???)

i've met a couple other guys off GC, and they were all super cool...... anyone else wants to kick it, i'm always down to smoke a blunt with some cool cats:cool: