Got my dad to toke with me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NickJ, Oct 1, 2012.

1. I'm 18, throughout my entire life my dad has NEVER supported me toking, or any of that.
    Well, being a pothead, I still do alot of schoolwork,(comunity College), yard and house work, etc.
    My point is I put in alot of effort to things I dont HAVE to do, but I do it out of the kindess of my heart for my p-arents.

Well, I woke up today around 7;00 AM EST, waited for my mom to leave for work, then I wanted to wake and bake.
    So I walked into my room and thought to myself....I should give this bud a try with my dad and see if he'll talk to me about it a little bit without rage..
    Turn's out, He likey ma SourD, and Strawberry caugh.
    He hands me his chillum, and said open that chamber.
    To my excitement, there was about an eigth packed into this beautiful thing, and then a shooting star or some shit went down because next he told me to go hit it a few times outside away from me.

I came back in to see him with 4 1 ounce jars filled with Chernobyl, white rhino, white widow, and white grape. He let me smell them, I came 6 or 7 times, he put them away, and now I'm blowed and amazed that my dads a bigger pothead than me, and buys in quantitys a bit over me.

Thank you for looking Lol.

2. #2 Nikhil21, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    Cool story, bro.

pointless posts have no place in the city
    _YODA

3. I have a feeling everyone hates you and you troll posts in this section because that's your favourite line ;(

4. Those parents will surprise you now and then! LOL :laughing:

Now, how about you surprise Dad? Just click that first link in my sig! Show Dad what cannabis is good for, besides getting high! :smoke:

I guarantee he will be amazed! :eek:

Granny :wave:

5. Get him a high end bong for his birthday or fathersday.

6. [quote name='"darth tree"']Get him a high end bong for his birthday or fathersday.[/quote]

I second. Maybe a nice glass bowl. Bongs kinda in ur face. He prolly prefer to have something easy to hide.

But that was a great story homie! I wish my pops smoked. Hes too stressed out. He needs to chill.... With a blunt of some kill lmao.

Now u an ur dad have another thing in common. Another bonding type of thing. Hooray for herb!!

7. sounds kinda fake. if its real cool story. i wish that happened to me lol

8. My mom always has the Dankest dank. Unfortunately nothing that dank. I want to try strawberry cough for real. I've toked with my dad and mom. They are separated my dad smokes mid haha

9. My mom and pop are hippies they both smoke pot with me!

10. neither my parents smoke and would probably try slapping me if i asked if they wanted to toke with me haha

11. If i asked my parents to smoke with me they would take my joint, light it, and shove the cherry in my eye..

12. I would have no desire to smoke with my Mom but my Dad is already an interesting cat, its unfortunate but he just thinks that Marijuana is a pathway to epically fucking your life up using cocaine, everytime i bring it up he always says the same thing "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

In which i say "Sounds like fun."

13. I'm just saying. If my dad had 4 jars of weed lying around in the house, I'd know.

14. thats sick op lol

15. Dope vibes, smoke with him and tell us how it goes.

16. hahah good read!

17. [quote name='"Nikhil21"']I'm just saying. If my dad had 4 jars of weed lying around in the house, I'd know.[/quote]

Right? Some more so than for others