Got my closet setup...what do you think?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Cyproz, Jul 21, 2009.

1. So i got my closet set up and now im just waiting on germing seeds. I got the 250 watt hanging up and a tarp on the bottom with my 9 pots. the only thing i need is mylar but i gotta get some money for that stuff.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sweet :smoke: what are you gonna do about that hot hps or mh spilling heat all over the place?

3. how big are you planning on letting them get?

4. im doing 12/12 from seed to harvest. as soon as they come through the soil the light will be on the 12/12 shcedule. also the heat isnt bad at all, as you can see i have that one fan and it seems to be doing the job for now, i have 2 others ready to be plugged in too. its only a 250 watt though.

5. so all u need for a 250 is a couple of fans?
    no air or anything?

6. Sounds good to me, ill be watching ;)

Joe

7. yea i never had any issues with a 250 watt being hot. maybe if your trying to go with lower temps to get colors add a exhaust and intake but im fine with my 78 degrees

8. Again with the 12/12! what are you trying to achieve by that? You will def need some ventilation, cause you need to close that light in more. Why would you not give your plants at least a couple weeks to veg? You could definitely improve that...

9. because i want a harvest in 2 months. and no i dont need inline fans and exhaust if thats what you mean, i just have a couple desk fans it has always been fine. also if you want a harvest every 2 weeks you can veg.

10. I don't understand that last sentence. Also just so you know expect
    flowering times to be increased, so you're not really saving much time without the veg, which will make your grow so much more worth it.

11. 9 plants is an awful lot for a 250. gunna get thin under developed bubs on the outter pots.

Light seems a bit high also, gunna get some good stretch. Plan on 20+ degrees hotter once you close it up to make it light tight.