Got my cat stoned for the first time :D

Discussion in 'Pets' started by geetardude, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Yeah, reminds me of middle school so much.

2. I know :p Which is why I only replied with the frowny face. Was just going along with it.

3. O well in that case my bad haha :bolt:

4. Teeny boppers lol

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #45 2120Shrooms, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
    Hahaha

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Man whats with all the fuckin' trolling lately? I thought school was back in session.

7. #47 HBGBUB, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2013
    Seriously bringing people across lakes and down rivers and shit

8. #48 PigBenis696969, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
    I got ur mum high(sorry i just wanted to fit in eith all the random hostility :unsure: )Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Right....used the laser pointer on my temp gun to play with kitties...there hilarious...wasn't quite so funny when I used temp gun a few days later to check temp of plant in grow closet....you cat owners know what happened dontcha!

10. I never get my cats stoned but they have ate what they wanted.  When harvesting and i have big piles of leaf they munch roll and play in it.

11. Yesterday I signed the papers and officially adopted my first kitty :yay:  we weren't able to pick him up until today though so my girlfriend and i went and shopped for a whole bunch of stuff to welcome him and we bought a big old thing of catnip, It came in this plastic tube that seriously looks like something you would put weed in lol  :smoke:  Gonna go pick him up in a few hours! After work tonight I'm gonna smoke a bowl and let him break into the catnip I can't wait  :hello:

12. That is so adorable how they just roll around in the video.