Got my cat stoned for the first time :D

Discussion in 'Pets' started by geetardude, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Someone definitely butthurt. Sorry you feel the need to insult others you don't know in order to make yourself feel better. Egos are a funny paradigm. 

2. I have to disagree with u there I'm sure a lot of people here on th gc thank dr. Cooper i do he's.always sociable n helps people u must not have ne green cause... u mad bro lol

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Also para"dime" is the name i want my dispencery to have lol

4. #24 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Sep 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2013
    Thanks bro, I appreciate it.

Haha, that is awesome, never heard that word play used before. That would be a very appropriate name for a weed store :)

5. Good comeback Coop and ur buddy up there lol

6. Idk I gotta agree, dsc can be annoying at time :poke:

He sure as hell is a know it all :mad:

7. #27 suplove, Sep 7, 2013
    stop. some of you should use the internet for good. and if you have a problem with each other, PM each other damn. subliminally writing posts on here or other threads is so weak. 

8. Man niccas be hatin on smart people what nxt

9. How can he get you banned? You reap what you sow my friend...

When you do come back keep the Doug funny AVI, I like it, makes me all nostalgic

10. U right, this dude jus hates cats on catnip

11. when i had my cat here he would roam around the backyard and find the catnip patch. little fucker would freak out and start attacking the air. 

Kinda irrelivent, but why does your thing say "710 > 420?" Is 7:10 another less popular version of 4:20?

13. Hahaha this guy. You're acting pretty pathetic, g. 

On topic, i love giving my cats catnip. I have three cats and it's adorable to see them all "tripping" simultaneously. 

14. More popular imo.

710 is the oil 420. Flip 710 over and it spells oil which is another word for bho which is a concentrate made from marijuana that uses butane to extract the thc and cbd and other good stuff that you want without the plant matter that you don't. Smoking it is referred to as dabbing, as in I'm gonna do a fat dab of this oil.

There are other forms of bho, not just oil. Wax and shatter are two examples. The only real difference is the purging method, the extraction method remains the same

15. my old cat drank a bottle of spilled tussin and was trippin balls

16. :(

I can't ban you, I am not a mod. But insulting me and mods, and questioning the mod's decisions are poor choices and will end up getting you banned. It's your choices, not mine. Don't try and blame me for your own actions.

A lot* And I have some online friends, yes.  The person who stuck up for me is not a person I am actually friends with or can remember having interactions with. He appears to have stuck up for me because he sees what I do on here and how I help people and interact with them.

Making baseless accusations about my character is pretty ignorant.

This.

And doug is the shit, one of my favorite nicktoons aside from Hey Arnold.

And I did not say a single thing against catnip. I don't think it's a discussion that is against the rules. I only commented on getting cats high with weed. More baseless accusations.

17. #37 ♥ TrAin x Wr3cK ♥, Sep 7, 2013
    lol.....well you started this whole thing by hatin on cat nip and tryin to act all big last night comin into the thread.....fuck that shit dude. Lame as fuck

18. says the only one acting like a 13 year old.. 

19. Haha I was being sarcastic... I got mad crazy super love for you dood.