Got my card yesterday!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OODA, Sep 30, 2010.

1. ya a lot of the shit i get off the street is club shit anyways

2. For the record, I was diagnosed with ADHD a long time before I ever even started smoking. I thought it was bullshit though. It was just convienent to have the diagnosis to get my card.

3. #23 dwin1, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
    im totally convinced that anybody can get a card. my buddy just got his yesterday in a "Group evaluation" didnt have any documents and he got one same day.

stop talking about abusing the system. its already being abused to the fullest by the medi owners( not all) the doctors, and a shit load of people who just want to smoke good pot with no fiber glass or poop in it

4. I have to agree. I don't have a card but my friend hooks me up with some medical ever so often and damn it's immensely mind blowing :cool: :smoking:

5. i didnt really mean the quality of the herb. thats been readily available to me since i started smoking. i just meant the feeling of doing it legally or legally shopping for bud haha

6. nice man, a few friends of mine might end up claiming they have adhd to get their cards. and people need to quit bitching, weed should be legal anyways, so why not just take advantage of "medical marijuana".