Got My Bike Stolen...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Crunge, May 15, 2012.

1. I ride a BMX bike. 1992 Dyno GT. Fuckin' pricks stole it.

After work, me and my buddy, were riding around downtown looking for gaps and shit to over...

After a while, we went back to his place. We got there at like 4:00. We start playing Zelda for a while, then I get ready to leave at like 4:30. I grab my shit and go outside and notice my bike is missing. FUCK!

My friend's bike is more expensive than mine is! Plus, There was a cop sitting in his car like 20 feet away at another house.

How the fuck...

Now I have to ride my shitty bright blue 10-speed to work.

2. That sucks, the bright blue 10 speed is better than the shoestring express.

3. that sucks man. My wife's bike got stolen a few months back. It was pretty funny because both of our bikes were on the balcony at the top of the stairs leading up to our apartment. Mine was closer to the bottom of the stairs and unlocked and newer. They chose to steal her junky old one that was further up the stairs and locked to the stairway.

4. #4 nycblazer, May 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
    I'm just responding to the thread title... didn't read the post.... why the hell would anyone ever arrange to get their own shit stolen? steal someone else's at least ya moron.

0 tolerance for name calling
    please just keep remarks like this to yourself
    ~YODA

5. Dude you're so cool man.. Like when you used the technical version of "got" to pretend like you didn't understand what happened.. And then how you called him a moron after, I mean for real dude I thought there were some incredibly cool / smart / awesome people on GC but you take the cake! YOURE THE FUCKING MAN BRO

6. well... here goes...

ForumRunner_20120515_090451.png

7. dude thats a badass looking bike. look on the positive side though. Less work and less time to get to your job. haha

8. dude i used to have that same one got it free and fixed it up for racing then it got stolen, then my haro got stolen, got a new haro rode that for 6 months it got stolen, finally got a new eastern reaper and it got stolen but the punk dropped his cell phone when stealing it so i got it back now she sleeps inside with me, yea i lived in a shit town but it had great spots everywhere for riding and smoking

9. My bad dude i was late to work and needed a way of gettin there quickly.

But seriously dude, some people are just lowlifes that dont have anything else better to do. I know it sucks, but at least you know you arent a desperate asshole like whoever took your bike. I hope shit gets better for you man

10. Man, this really sucks. I use my bike to get absolutely everywhere and would be lost without it. Saying that, looking at your bright blue 10-speed, I'd say that it's not that bad and it's nicer than mine. Sorry about your GT though.

11. Have had three bikes stolen. There was one common theme among the three thefts. You can probably guess.......Goddamn I hate theives.

12. Back in the day when I was in Cali I used to be big into racing bmx. Went down to the bike shop and picked out a badass 20 inch Redline Mini, thing weighed 13.2 pounds and was honestly the best bike I've owned. Moved back here to shit-hole Missouri and the first day I got it out of the trailer I went inside to take a break, came back outside and bam, it was gone :mad:

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7zb8YXrmIA]bike thief - YouTube[/ame]

No one gives a fuck even if they see someone stealing a bike. It's really a damn shame

14. What was the common theme, I'm dying to know.

15. inb4 "all of the thieves were black"

16. [quote name='"Elechronic"']

inb4 "all of the thieves were black"[/quote]

Wow really how do you people just randomly hate on someone fucking ignorant assholes...

17. I used to have this really awesome bike. Was so rad...all the bitches loved it.
    Then this spoiled rotten fat kid stole it...but that's a story for another thread...
    [​IMG]:p

18. cuz its true

19. he didn't say anything like that dude...
    he was saying that people were gonna say that lol.