got my ass kicked a bit ago

Discussion in 'General' started by darksmoker, Dec 5, 2009.

1. ugh, i was tryin to be a good person or whatever, cause these asshole kids at my college were making fun of a mentally challenged kid as he walked by. i think he is autistic? but either way they started doing that stupid banging their hand on their chest thing screaming "dee dee dee" or whatever. so i saw and i saw the kid just looking down as he walked, so i am pretty sure he knew what was going on. i have no idea what made me do this because usually i am a pretty calm person, but i went over to them and said "dude shut the fuck up before i knock you out, seriously he's a fuckin human being". then the kid says something like "the fuck you just say to me?" and it escalated from their, and he pushed me into a car, so after that i just went right for his nose [cause i heard if you hit them in their nose hard enough their eyes will automatically tear up and make it hard for them to see]. well i got like the side of his cheek, and then he actually tackles and gets me on the ground and literally sits on me and wailed on my face. there wasnt anyone watching thank god, we were pretty much alone. but anyways even though he was wailing on my face somehow im not that fucked up, had a busted lip and bloody nose but no black eyes. weird.

i feel like shit though, i'm sore. damn though. i still feel bad for that kid, i hope he wasnt crying. :(

doesnt it piss you off when these mainstream hot topic asshats do this shit?

2. damn broski. i wouldnt let some stupid fuck hop on my chest in the first place.

no matter what, id come out on top. especially if i called him out in the first place. but good job for doin the right thing.

3. Unfortunately doing the right thing doesn't help a whole hell of a lot in a fight.

4. Good 4 u man, at least you can sleep good 2night knowing u attempted to help, not like some assholes out there that would just act like they dont see whats going on.

+rep for having a pair

5. Damn, fuck that man where in jersey are you at? hahaha.

If you're going to back someone up against some assholes you have to expect a fight to go down dude.

6. Dude. You're my friggin' hero. Poor kid. I hate bullies. :mad:

7. apparently i already gave you rep

anyway man, you should probably learn how to fight before you go around starting fights
    even tho those douche's deserved it

watch some UFC
    play fight with your friends(fight, but no real hard hits, unless you are wearing protection)
    and do some working out

then you can be a superhero
    woo!

my condolences

8. I think now when i see shit like this happening, i'll stand up. Getting my ass kicked or not, i would feel all right in the end. And you should too, you did the right thing, the guy who "won" the fight will probably end up crying this out a few years from now.

I would +rep you IF I FUCKING KNEW HOW!

9. kid was kinda big. but either way i didnt see it comin, i expected him to just fight like punches like normal. but yeah. i trried =/

10. #10 PennLaxPlayer, Dec 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2009
    Sometimes you have to get you're ass beat to get a message across. - C Dawg! *Arf Arf, Grr* (C Dawg used to get in fights over the same shit all the time. He lost everytime. But because he lost everytime and still fought... everyone knew that if C Dawg came at them, they did something really fucked up. Bad enough that he would suck it up, get his ass beat, then go home and have his dad beat his ass for loosing.)

Props for sticking up for the kid, and don't say "Thank god nobody was around." Because I can assure you the guy on you're chest would have gotten his ass beat if more people saw you get you're ass beat for sticking up for those who cannot.

Edit: To someone way above me, watching UFC will not make you tough. Half the shit they do only applies to very select situation(Such as getting chocked, ect.) And isn't worth learning. You're better off going to a grappling gym and using up their free lessons. Then atleast you will learn body mechanics which are always usefull. For example I can get someone off me in half guard, full mount, ect... with a decent reliability because I know how to use their mass against them. I probably honestly know only two actual "Moves" And they are both if someone mounts me. Edit: Crabbin it FTW! lol

11. +rep. i would have done the same thing

12. LOL +rep for that it made me laugh...

And I won't tell you how I did it HAHAHAHHAH:D:D:D:D:D:D

13. Kicks man, use kicks. So many people expect punches in a street fight, if you kicked him in the gut and he wasn't ready for it (if you faked with your hand while lunging toward him), he would have buckled and you could have kneed him in the face. I can kick a 120 pound heavy bag up into the rafters (like it hits the floorboards with a thump) in my friends basement by kicking it at about stomach/solar plexus (this would definitely cripple him) level from 5-6 feet away, and get it at about 70-80 degrees from closer. You just stand at a sideways angle, push off with your back foot, plant the front foot and as your bringing your back foot to where the front is you start raising your leg for the kick, it's an incredibly powerful kick, see Bruce Lee for reference on form. Hell, even a strait on kick would have got him if you faked with your hand

It's a good thing you did by standing up for that kid, but your best bet would have been to get him on the ground since you obviously don't really know how to fight (since "you heard" punching in the nose incapacitates people, it doesn't for most lol, your eyes are blurred, but you don't need to see details in a fight, just movement). If anything, if you'd tackled him instead of punching him, it might have just turned into a wrestling match instead of getting your face punched on like my sig lol.

14. #14 Lucien Lachance, Dec 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2009
    Good job for standing up for the kid, stupid move threatening him out of nowhere. You should have just told him to leave the kid alone and gone from there.

On a side note, I can't believe there are still people ignorant enough to make fun of retarded people, especially to their face. I live in a very liberal city and he would have had his ass kicked quick. People don't tolerate that kind of thing. I once referred to someone at a party as "that gay kid" and I had like ten dudes looking to kick my ass.

15. Damn man should have yelled at the kid to jack the guy's wallet while he was on top of you. It would have bought you time and he would feel like an ever bigger douche for having no i.d. or cash for awhile :D.

16. dude, props for doing the right thing.
    sorry you lost but still, my brother has a very mild version of autism, and i think i might have killed that motherfucker if i had seen that shit.
    good job stickin up for him.

+rep btw.

17. Sorry man, some brobots will hurt anyone to stroke their ego..

I used to live in rough parts of the World and martial arts was the best thing that ever happened to me besides Jesus. :) If you can't run away, learn to defend yourself! There are only a few necessary principles to self-defense: If you can't run away- immobilize your opponent, if you can't immobilize- disable, if you can't disable- kill or be killed. Martial arts only provides the discipline to exercise restraint with force.

I hope you don't let this discourage you. It's not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and get back up.

18. Seriously man, you did the right thing and even though you lost you will have more balls, honor, and courage than the other guy will ever have. Shit like this gets me so angry that I don't think you would recognize the guy after I was through.

Props man, +rep.

19. fuckin hate jerks like those and theres so many of them.
    it's so not funny when people make fun of mentally challenged people.

20. See that's what we all THINK would happen but you have to realize you're no superman and you can get your ass handed to you at anytime.