Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got my appetite back

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mseerob, Sep 16, 2011.

1. I know many of you guys get the munchies when you smoke but Im the complete opposite. When I smoke I dont ever want
    to eat, believe it or not sometimes I'll eat one meal a day and I know it's not healthy.

I stopped smoking weed for 2 days and I started eating more food, like 4 meals a day. I was just curious if anyone was like that. Has anyone had that problem where you eat less when you smoke weed? (btw im a pretty skinny guy lol)

2. Me but thats only becuase of cigs.

3. I smoke them occasionally, but cigarettes gives me nausea lol

4. Yea they do give you nausea. Any kind of smoke kinda dulls your taste buds. Even though some people get the munchies.

edit: if i dont smoke weed i couldnt eat anything for two days

5. I wouldn't doubt that there are others that have the same issue...but I suspect it's not all that common.

Other medications can sometimes affect appetite, too. Dunno if you're taking anything else, but I know that (e.g.) stimulants prescribed for ADHD can greatly reduce your appetite.

6. [quote name='"PCjabber"']I wouldn't doubt that there are others that have the same issue...but I suspect it's not all that common.

Other medications can sometimes affect appetite, too. Dunno if you're taking anything else, but I know that (e.g.) stimulants prescribed for ADHD can greatly reduce your appetite.[/quote]

No Im not taking any other drug other than
    weed lol

7. I used to find occasionally if I woke up and felt hungry, id go make something and have a cig. After id finished my cig I did not want to eat at all and felt kind of sick, appetite would resume like 20 minutes later.

Glad I quit last week :) only been 6 days of cold turkey and havent had cravings since the first couple days and already feel healthier.

8. You're lucky... I feel like I spend more money on munchies then bud haha

9. I'm the opposite mate, when i'm high I can eat a fuckload but when i'm on a t-break I can never eat enough for the first few days...

10. This is how it normally is. :cool:

11. [quote name='"Disarenno"']I used to find occasionally if I woke up and felt hungry, id go make something and have a cig. After id finished my cig I did not want to eat at all and felt kind of sick, appetite would resume like 20 minutes later.

Glad I quit last week :) only been 6 days of cold turkey and havent had cravings since the first couple days and already feel healthier.[/quote]

Good for you, man! And OP i agree i never get any more desire for food.